• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/10/2021 at 6:55 PM, Jaydub said:

Mar 8:24 - He looked up and said, “I see people; they look like trees walking around

Firstly, I would like to say, I believe Jesus did not need to pray for him twice to be healed. The creator of the universe did not need to come back a second time for the blind man to see clearly. I believe Jesus opened his spiritual eyes. How often does God refer to man as trees. In genesis the first book of the bible and revelation the last, we see the the tree of good and evil and the tree of life. Gods salvation plan falls between two trees. The one is our fall the other is our eternal salvation

The olive tree is a picture of Gods family. God is the root and we are the branches. natural branches and those grafted in. All believers Jews and gentiles, all those who believe joined together to the root, who is God almighty. The olive tree, Gods family. 

Matthew 7:18, Jesus tells us a good tree cannot bear bad fruit and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Jesus says we know them by their fruit again we are compared to trees and our fruit, Good trees and bad trees.

psalm 1:3

tells us if we delight in the law and meditate on it day and night we shall be like trees planted by the river of water that brings forth his fruit in season and his leaf will not wither and all he does shall prosper 

We are not told that when the blind man opened his eyes everything was blurry and men looked like trees walking. We cant assume that, he must have clearly saw men walking as trees. I believe the first thing the blind man saw was a vision, Men walking as trees