faithfull-prophet4040

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  184
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

It say's in Zechariah 12:10-13 that they will morn for (the one) pierced with the spear (Jesus was pierced with a spear and many felt great sorrow for his death.. It doesn't talk much about anybody else in the bible that was pierced with a spear aside from (Jesus) He was pierced with a spear. And if I may add when, he was pierced with that spear, (blood AND water came out, it's called (Haemothorax) I am pretty sure., and this is a full and true sign that the person is dead, so this show's that the body of Christ died on that cross. So any unbeliever's can read this and be proven wrong if they say he did not die on the cross. Also another prophesy of Jesus Isaiah-7:10-17 Say's long story short a man named Emmanuel, which for those who don't know mean's (God with us) he will be born of a virgin it says. Isaiah 9:6-7 say's a child will be born will be our ruler, His name shall be Wonderful Advisor, The Mighty God, THE PRINCE OF PEACE! Isaiah-11:1-5 Someones from David's family will be born and will be king, the spirit of the Lord will be with him, too give him wisdom, understanding, and insight. He will be powerful, and he will know and honor the lord, his greatest joy will be to obey the Lord. This KING wont judge by appearance instead he will treat the poor and the needy with justice and fairness etc... Zechariah-Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion! Shout aloud, O daughter of Jerusalem! Behold, your king is coming to you. Righteous and having salvation with he, humble and mounted on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey. many many different verses who if which someone may try to go against them has no brain's what so ever. These are clear indication's that a KING, a PRINCE OF PEACE, BRINGING SALVATION TO THE WORLD WILL COME BORN OF A VIRGIN. And these thing's were all said before Jesus came year's and year's before he came as a matter of a fact. And it is written that JESUS of born a virgin, road on the colt of a donkey, called EMMANUEL, PRINCE OF PEACE,  and SALVATION TO THE WORLD how can a man women or child refuse these prophesiced event's, that all fell in too place when the lord Jesus Christ was born and so on into his life.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,323
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  5

10 minutes ago, faithfull-prophet4040 said:

how can a man women or child refuse these prophesiced event's, that all fell in too place when the lord Jesus Christ was born and so on into his life.

This is why-

“I know you are Abraham’s descendants. But you want to kill me, because you don’t want to accept my teaching. I am telling you what my Father has shown me. But you do what your father has told you.” They said, “Our father is Abraham.” Jesus said, “If you were really Abraham’s descendants, you would do what Abraham did. I am someone who has told you the truth I heard from God. But you are trying to kill me. Abraham did nothing like that. So you are doing what your own father did.” But they said, “We are not like children who never knew who their father was. God is our Father. He is the only Father we have.” Jesus said to them, “If God were really your Father, you would love me. I came from God, and now I am here. I did not come by my own authority. God sent me. You don’t understand the things I say, because you cannot accept my teaching. Your father is the devil. You belong to him. You want to do what he wants. He was a murderer from the beginning. He was always against the truth. There is no truth in him. He is like the lies he tells. Yes, the devil is a liar. He is the father of lies. “I am telling you the truth, and that’s why you don’t believe me. Can any of you prove that I am guilty of sin? If I tell the truth, why don’t you believe me? Whoever belongs to God accepts what he says. But you don’t accept what God says, because you don’t belong to God.””
‭‭John‬ ‭8:37-47‬ ‭

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1