• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  193
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/11/1973

I believe that the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are one. They are different manifestations of God, not separate persons.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,489
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

I believe that the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are one. They are different manifestations of God, not separate persons.

So Jesus was a manifestation, not a real person? :thumbsup:

Guest shiloh357

That is called "modalism" and is a false teaching.

Jesus was God manifest in the flesh. I did not say that He was not a person, I said they are not separate persons.

I am not a modalist, I am a Monotheist. I belive in one God, and Jesus Christ is that one God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,489
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

Jesus was God manifest in the flesh. I did not say that He was not a person, I said they are not separate persons.

I'm sorry, but that is very vague. Do you believe God the Father is a separate entity from God the Son?

Guest shiloh357

I am not a modalist, I am a Monotheist. I belive in one God, and Jesus Christ is that one God.

You are a modalist. A modalism is exactly what you just described. Sometimes God is seen as Father, sometimes Son, and sometimes as the Holy Spirit. Modalism is based on how God manifests Himself at different times. You are believing a false teaching.

You are a modalist. A modalism is exactly what you just described. Sometimes God is seen as Father, sometimes Son, and sometimes as the Holy Spirit. Modalism is based on how God manifests Himself at different times. You are believing a false teaching.

I am trying to not get offended here. Please don't tell me what I am or I am not. Also don't tell me what I believe or don't believe. I try to show the same respect to you. I don't tell you that you are a Trithiest or that you believe in three Gods. Thank you in advance for showing me that respect. :thumbsup:

Guest shiloh357

I am trying to not get offended here. Please don't tell me what I am or I am not. Also don't tell me what I believe or don't believe. I try to show the same respect to you. I don't tell you that you are a Trithiest or that you believe in three Gods. Thank you in advance for showing me that respect. :huh:

I am sorry, but you gave the textbook definition of modalism. It is what it is. I am not being disrespectful, but words mean things. Whether you get offended or not, it is what it is.

So Jesus was a manifestation, not a real person? :huh:

I'm sorry, but that is very vague. Do you believe God the Father is a separate entity from God the Son?

I don't believe in God the Son, but I do believe in Jesus Christ, the son of God. I don't believe they are different persons, different manifestations yes, but not different persons.