• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Hello shadow,

Wow, I think you bit off more than I care to chew! :rolleyes:

Let's see if I can shorten up my reply a bit. First, let me say that I'm fully aware and familiar with the scriptures you quoted. We have the same scriptures, but our understanding of them is like night and day.

I agree that there will be two physical comings to the earth, but there is also the one where He comes like a thief in the night.

1st coming - as a humble servant

2nd coming - as a conquering King

Then the other one happens in between these two comings. The Bridegroom is going to come like a thief to get His bride. A thief quickly sneaks in, gets what he wants, and quickly sneaks back out. This coming is not a physical coming to the earth. We will meet Him in the clouds. This is the rapture.

Also, the souls under the altar are not the dead in Christ as I understand it. These are the tribulation martyrs, who didn't wash their robes until they were in the tribulation. These, along with those who were raptured will return with the King of kings, and Lord of lords to reign with Him for 1000 years.

That's basicly my understanding of it, without going into such great detail, which would probably be a waste of your time and mine. So I kept it short because we will still probably disagree anyway, and that's okay too. We can still be brothers and disagree on a few things. :o Cheers!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shadow2b
Hello shadow,

Let's see if I can shorten up my reply a bit. First, let me say that I'm fully aware and familiar with the scriptures you quoted. We have the same scriptures, but our understanding of them is like night and day.

I agree that there will be two physical comings to the earth, but there is also the one where He comes like a thief in the night.

Then the other one happens in between these two comings. The Bridegroom is going to come like a thief to get His bride. A thief quickly sneaks in, gets what he wants, and quickly sneaks back out. This coming is not a physical coming to the earth. We will meet Him in the clouds. This is the rapture.

Also, the souls under the altar are not the dead in Christ as I understand it. These are the tribulation martyrs, who didn't wash their robes until they were in the tribulation. These, along with those who were raptured will return with the King of kings, and Lord of lords to reign with Him for 1000 years.

That's basicly my understanding of it, without going into such great detail, which would probably be a waste of your time and mine. So I kept it short because we will still probably disagree anyway, and that's okay too. We can still be brothers and disagree on a few things. :o Cheers!!

rT--- you areNOT reading the scriptures----THERE IS only ONE raising of the RIGHTEOUS DEAD,there is only ONE last TRUMP--the seventh trump IS THE LAST TRUMP---those that areNOT watching --looking for JESUS are those that HIS coming catches them "AS" a thief in the night.HE doesNOT come as a thief to those that are watching--looking for HIS RETURN-----2/nd.Thess.2.vs.1-----NOW we beseech you,brethren,by the coming of our LORD JESUS CHRIST,"AND" our gathering unto HIM..----------

CAN YOU see rT that Paul clearly states that: #1---THE COMING OF our LORD JESUS CHRIST #2-"AND"

our gathering unto HIM IS ONE & the SAME EVENT??.??.?? AGAIN 1/st.Thess.5.vs.4--- BUT ye,brethren, areNOT in darkness, that "THAT" day should overtake you as a thief....--------"what DAY is

"THAT" day?? "THAT" day is HIS RETURN & our gathering To HIM IS "THAT" day that willNOT overtake US as A thief----- the scriptures are clear enough for a 10 year old to read & understand,"WHY" canNOT YOU understand these simple scriptures??.?? OR is it that you "REFUSE" to see,read,& understand??.?? MORE after you answer these simple questions--------- WHO are we supposed to believe rT?? YOU?? who state that JESUS is coming TWO MORE TIMES ??or Paul ?? who states that

JESUS is coming back ONLY ONCE MORE??------------{Gary]---------

Guest shadow2b
Hello shadow,

the only thing "wrong" with agreeing to DISagree rT is this; YOU are "TEACHING" a doctrine to GOD'S CHILDREN,WHICH "if" actually considered, YOU must consider this FACT----"YOU" will be HELD ACCOUNTABLE for what you teach........TO TEACH "ERROR" is to be in the act of LEADING GOD'S CHILDREN ASTRAY!!!!!!! "IF" your teaching IS ERRONEOUS you will be committing SOME of GOD'S CHILDREN to eternal DAMNATION--the fires of HELL--GOD'S GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT OF THE WICKED,THE LOST, the ones led astray by ERROREOUS TEACHINGS--TEACHERS!!!!!!! MY QUESTION TO YOU rT IS THIS; "IF" YOUR teaching that JESUS is coming back "TWO MORE TIMES" IS IN BLATANT DISregard FOR THE SCRIPTURES, what do YOU DO THEN??.??.?? WHAT DO YOU TELL GOD'S CHILDREN

that accepted YOUR teaching "IF that teaching IS WRONG??.?? THESE ARE HONEST QUESTIONS rT &

they deserve an HONEST ANSWER!!!!!!!!--------[ Gary}

• Group:  Royal Member

Hello shadow,

Wow, I think you bit off more than I care to chew!  :rolleyes:

Let's see if I can shorten up my reply a bit.  First, let me say that I'm fully aware and familiar with the scriptures you quoted.  We have the same scriptures, but our understanding of them is like night and day. 

Then the other one happens in between these two comings.  The Bridegroom is going to come like a thief to get His bride.  A thief quickly sneaks in, gets what he wants, and quickly sneaks back out.  This coming is not a physical coming to the earth.  We will meet Him in the clouds.  This is the rapture.

Also, the souls under the altar are not the dead in Christ as I understand it.  These are the tribulation martyrs, who didn't wash their robes until they were in the tribulation.    These, along with those who were raptured will return with the King of kings, and Lord of lords to reign with Him for 1000 years.

That's basicly my understanding of it, without going into such great detail, which would probably be a waste of your time and mine.  So I kept it short because we will still probably disagree anyway, and that's okay too.  We can still be brothers and disagree on a few things.  :rofl:  Cheers!!

the only thing "wrong" with agreeing to DISagree rT is this; YOU are "TEACHING" a doctrine to GOD'S CHILDREN,WHICH "if" actually considered, YOU must consider this FACT----"YOU" will be HELD ACCOUNTABLE for what you teach........TO TEACH "ERROR" is to be in the act of LEADING GOD'S CHILDREN ASTRAY!!!!!!! "IF" your teaching IS ERRONEOUS you will be committing SOME of GOD'S CHILDREN to eternal DAMNATION--the fires of HELL--GOD'S GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT OF THE WICKED,THE LOST, the ones led astray by ERROREOUS TEACHINGS--TEACHERS!!!!!!! MY QUESTION TO YOU rT IS THIS; "IF" YOUR teaching that JESUS is coming back "TWO MORE TIMES" IS IN BLATANT DISregard FOR THE SCRIPTURES, what do YOU DO THEN??.??.?? WHAT DO YOU TELL GOD'S CHILDREN

that accepted YOUR teaching "IF that teaching IS WRONG??.?? THESE ARE HONEST QUESTIONS rT &

they deserve an HONEST ANSWER!!!!!!!!--------[ Gary}

Hi Gary,

I appreciate your concern. And I realize that we differ greatly in our interpretations of what the endtimes prophecies in the Bible are saying to the church in these last days. As I said before, I have not been called to be a prophet, and to add to that, I have also not been called to be a teacher. All I really know for sure right now, without a doubt, is that I have been called to write. You may not believe this either, but when I got saved almost 14 years ago, I heard that still small voice tell me so.

I can not prove it, nor do I feel the need to. All I know is that I have somehow been empowered to do this work. I don't know why God would choose me to do this type of work for Him, but I am willing. It was very difficult at first because I had always had trouble explaining how I feel, but I do sense that I have been improving in that area the more I write.

I also know that the Bible says that God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong, and the things that are not - to nullify the things that are (1 Cor. 1:27-28). I'm not saying that I am a weak person, because I'm not. I'm about the size of an NFL linebacker who works in a prison, so I'm not weak in that sense. I was very weak, however, as a writer, and maybe I still am, but I think at least God is doing a work in me, and I would hope that I'm showing signs of improvement as time goes by.

My spelling has improved. I think I'm also putting paragraphs together better now too. My wife, who was a secretary and now is a school teacher laughed at my work at first, but she isn't laughing anymore. Hopefully that's a good sign. Either that or she's just being polite.

I know that some people will think this all sounds so crazy, and maybe it does. Some people, even some christians claim that God doesn't speak to His people anymore. Well, I am not here to prove any of that. It's not about me. It's all about Jesus. You may not believe it, and that's okay.

I believe that the Bridegroom will be coming very soon, and I also believe that He has assigned many people to get the word out in many different ways. I'm not teaching doctrine, I'm just writing what I believe about the profound endtime mysteries in my Bible. I'm watching and waiting, and I can hardly wait to go home!! MARANATHA!!!

BUT IN fact

YOU are teaching.....WEBSTER'S NEW COLLEGIATE DICTIONARY-- TEACH-to cause to know a subject,

to accustom to some action or attitude,to provide instruction,act as a teacher----TEACHER--one that teaches..-------TEACHING---the act,practice,or profession of a teacher,something taught;esp."DOCTRINE"------ Soooooo rT, as i've asked before [ who are we to believe?? you or the book??--I.E. the BIBLE--the dictionary??]

Guest shadow2b
BUT IN fact

YOU are teaching.....WEBSTER'S NEW COLLEGIATE DICTIONARY-- TEACH-to cause to know a subject,

to accustom to some action or attitude,to provide instruction,act as a teacher----TEACHER--one that teaches..-------TEACHING---the act,practice,or profession of a teacher,something taught;esp."DOCTRINE"------ Soooooo rT, as i've asked before [ who are we to believe?? you or the book??--I.E. the BIBLE--the dictionary??]

YEPPPPPPPP rT I am quite concerned about DEception, error,

false doctrines, false prophets, false teachers, & any other writings that are CONtrary to scripture....

WOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! WHAT a statement rT, { if someone gets DEceived, then they were meant to get DEceived, meaning they weren't one of the chosen??.??.??.??.??} "THAT" is a whole new DOCTRINE" Teaching, WRiting"!!!!!! Sheeeeesssssssccccchhhhhh ??.?? Wowww & OH-BOY-- :upsided: :upsided: :upsided: :rofl: ---- AHHhhhhhh--- { HE chose us even before we were born??.?}

WOOWwwwwwww----PREdestination HUHHhhhhh??.??.?? SOoooooo, I mayNOT have been "ONE"

of the "CHOSEN" at all HUHHhhhhhh??.?? -- :rolleyes::duh: --- :c: :c: -------------ahhhhhhhhhhh---yesssssss---

Soooooo the LORD didNOT call you to "SERVE" I.E. "TEACH" much MILK???? AND the "WISE" wiLL understand RIGHT??.?? HMmmmmmm??? AND "SOME" of US are still on "MILK" Huhhhhhh??-------- GEEE

----Whizzzzzzzzzz------BUT you did "THROW" some milk in every once in a while"??.??.?? BUT this is still

NOT teaching or PROmoting "Doctrines" RIGHT??.??.??-Man-o-man- I really do like the way you are sooooooo consistant in your NOT teaching "any Doctrines", just "writings"--- :upsided: ------ I'M just left with {take it or leave it} ??.??-----GoSh---- :c: ----THAT really is perplexing-------BUT "IF" you still want to post your "WRITINGS" WE must just accept them as is withOUT any Questions??.?? Geeeeeeee, that's awfully oneSIded isn't it??.?? hmmmmmm?? --Sooooooo, i guess Peter,Paul,James

& John wereNOT "TEaching OR PROmoting " ANY doctrines" either huHH??.?? just putting down on paper their own personal "WRITINGS" SUppositions,OPinions, AND those that read,or studied those "Writings" could take them or leave them too HUhhhhhhh??.?? their "writings" were just writings & had no real purpose or value because they were "JUST"WRITINGS"??.??.?? these "writings"

wereNOT sent to other churches,individuals,christians in general for??------2/nd.timothy.3.vs.16-& 17---

ALL scripture is given by inspiration of GOD, and is profitable for "DOCTRINE, for correction,for instruction in righteousness; THAT the man of GOD may be perfect,throughly furnished unto all good works..... BUT your "writings" areNOT meant for teachings,or doctrines Right??.??.??--------I go back to some of my first statements ;----THere is a "man,pastor" that states that GOD sent him to this area of TEXAS because HE has been endowed with "THE TEACHINGS,DOCTRINES" that HE & only HE has that will keep people "SAFE" when the troublesome times begin..I.E. "the great TRibulation"---------

JUST as other "false teachers" have PRomoted their "doctrines" as THE ONLY RIGHT ONES" ONLY thing is "their teachings,Doctrines" were PROven WRONG,FALSE----I.E. Herbert G armstrong,Jim Jones,

jimmy B.,---- AND the really ODD thing about the new,man, new pastor in this area is this; HIS teachings, doctrines lineUP almost EXactly with some of "YOUR" teachings,doctrines,writings"--------

NOW isn't that just CO-inky-dinky {COincidental}??.??.??.??.??------------- 1/st.corin.5.vs.12------

FOR what have I to do to judge them also that are without?? do not ye judge them that are within??

Even tho this scripture deals with an adulterer in the church the principle of judging "teachings,doctrines, writings" is established.....SO WE are to "judge" EValuate,search out to see "IF" those things are TRUE.....ACTS.17.vs.11-----NAWWWWww rT, i don't think i've lost any knowledge by your "writings"----BUT here you are ASKing "IF" I have "GAINED" any KNowledge from your " teachings,doctrines writings"??.??.?? AND here I thought you wereNOT teaching anything in your writings for anyone to gain any knowledge??.??.?? geeeeee---whizzzzzzzz rT, now you ADmit you are disseminating "some teachings,doctrines writings" for folks to "gain" some knowledge from....

---------- I'M not up to playing any type of "ball" game tho,, & doNOT consider GOD'S WORD to be any type of "game"------- ahhhhhh------ 00oooo, it seems i didNOT address one of your statements,so i'll try to at this point.------ ACCording to your statement;--"I'M not re-writing the BIBLE, just seeking knowledge,wisdom, and insight and writing what I find..There's a big difference"----- SOooooooo rT,

you're seeking knowledge,wisdom,and insight FROM the BIBLE & then writing what you find,BUT that canNOT be called "teaching,or PROmoting doctrines...RIGHT??.?? I guess i answered this point & forgot it------2/nd.timothy-3.vss.16,& 17---------ALL scripture is given--etc-etc.------------- yepppppppp,rT

the BIBLE states that "Some are still on milk & not ready for meat" yeahhhhhh,i get the point rT & I

understand the IMPlication quite WeLL--------

------ the BIBLE also states;--1/st.timothy.4.vss.1-&-2--------

now THE spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits,and doctrines of devils;SPEaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;------------1/st.timothy.4.vss.6.&.7----- IF thou put the brethren in remembrance

of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of JESUS-CHRIST,nourished up in the words of faith and

of good doctrine,whereunto thou hast attained,BUT refuse profane and old wive's fables,and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.... WeLLLLL rT i guess there can be no better words to end with than "THE WORD OF GOD"---SOoo I'LL just close with that for now---------{Gary}-----

Gary,

Maybe you should just ignore my threads. Apparently, you believe that everyone that doesn't interpret the scriptures the same as you do is a false teacher. So, let's just turn the tables.

When did you become so ALL KNOWING? Who died and put you in charge of all biblical truth? And where did you get all the labels that you are pinning on everyone that doesn't agree with you?

As I said, it's perfectly fine with me if you disagree. And I think I've gone about as far with you as I care to go on this. I'll be content to just let you have the last word. This is a never ending cycle, but I'm getting off this merry-go-round.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  527
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

BUT IN fact

Guest shadow2b
YEPPPPPPPP rT I am quite concerned about DEception, error,

false doctrines, false prophets, false teachers, & any other writings that are CONtrary to scripture....

WOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! WHAT a statement rT, { if someone gets DEceived, then they were meant to get DEceived, meaning they weren't one of the chosen??.??.??.??.??} "THAT" is a whole new DOCTRINE" Teaching, WRiting"!!!!!! Sheeeeesssssssccccchhhhhh ??.?? Wowww & OH-BOY-- :upsided:  :upsided:  :upsided:  :rofl: ----  AHHhhhhhh--- { HE chose us even before we were born??.?}

WOOWwwwwwww----PREdestination HUHHhhhhh??.??.??  SOoooooo, I mayNOT have been "ONE"

of the "CHOSEN" at all HUHHhhhhhh??.?? -- :rolleyes:  :duh: --- :c:  :c: -------------ahhhhhhhhhhh---yesssssss---

Soooooo the LORD didNOT call  you to "SERVE" I.E. "TEACH" much MILK????  AND the "WISE" wiLL understand RIGHT??.?? HMmmmmmm??? AND "SOME" of US are still on "MILK" Huhhhhhh??-------- GEEE

----Whizzzzzzzzzz------BUT you did "THROW" some milk in every once in a while"??.??.?? BUT this is still

NOT teaching or PROmoting "Doctrines" RIGHT??.??.??-Man-o-man- I really do like the way you are sooooooo consistant in your NOT teaching "any Doctrines", just "writings"--- :upsided: ------ I'M just left with {take it or leave it} ??.??-----GoSh----  :c: ----THAT really is perplexing-------BUT "IF" you still want to post your "WRITINGS" WE must just accept them as is withOUT any Questions??.?? Geeeeeeee, that's awfully oneSIded isn't it??.??  hmmmmmm?? --Sooooooo, i guess Peter,Paul,James

& John wereNOT "TEaching OR PROmoting " ANY doctrines" either huHH??.?? just putting down on paper their own personal "WRITINGS" SUppositions,OPinions, AND those that read,or studied those "Writings" could take them or leave them too HUhhhhhhh??.?? their "writings" were just writings & had no real purpose or value because they were "JUST"WRITINGS"??.??.?? these "writings"

wereNOT sent to other churches,individuals,christians in general for??------2/nd.timothy.3.vs.16-& 17---

ALL scripture is given by inspiration of GOD, and is profitable for "DOCTRINE, for correction,for instruction in righteousness; THAT the man of GOD may be perfect,throughly furnished unto all good works.....  BUT your "writings" areNOT meant for teachings,or doctrines Right??.??.??--------I go back to  some of my first statements ;----THere is a "man,pastor" that states that GOD sent him to this area of TEXAS because HE has been endowed with "THE TEACHINGS,DOCTRINES" that HE & only HE has that will keep people "SAFE" when the troublesome times begin..I.E. "the great TRibulation"---------

JUST as other "false teachers" have PRomoted their "doctrines" as THE ONLY RIGHT ONES" ONLY thing is "their teachings,Doctrines" were PROven WRONG,FALSE----I.E. Herbert G armstrong,Jim Jones,

jimmy B.,---- AND the really ODD thing about the new,man, new pastor in this area is this; HIS teachings, doctrines lineUP almost EXactly with some of  "YOUR" teachings,doctrines,writings"--------

NOW isn't that just  CO-inky-dinky {COincidental}??.??.??.??.??------------- 1/st.corin.5.vs.12------

FOR what have I to do to judge them also that are without?? do not ye judge them that are within??

Even tho this scripture deals with an adulterer in the church the principle of judging "teachings,doctrines, writings" is established.....SO WE are to "judge" EValuate,search out to see "IF" those things are TRUE.....ACTS.17.vs.11-----NAWWWWww rT, i don't think i've lost any knowledge by your "writings"----BUT here you are ASKing "IF" I have "GAINED" any KNowledge from your " teachings,doctrines writings"??.??.?? AND here I thought you wereNOT teaching anything in your writings for anyone to gain any knowledge??.??.?? geeeeee---whizzzzzzzz rT, now you ADmit you are disseminating "some  teachings,doctrines writings"  for folks to "gain" some knowledge from....

---------- I'M not up to playing any type of "ball" game tho,, & doNOT consider GOD'S WORD to be any type of "game"-------  ahhhhhh------ 00oooo, it seems i didNOT address one of your statements,so i'll try to at this point.------ ACCording to your statement;--"I'M not re-writing the BIBLE, just seeking knowledge,wisdom, and insight and writing what I find..There's a big difference"----- SOooooooo rT,

you're seeking knowledge,wisdom,and insight FROM the BIBLE & then writing what you find,BUT that canNOT be called "teaching,or  PROmoting  doctrines...RIGHT??.?? I guess i answered this point & forgot it------2/nd.timothy-3.vss.16,& 17---------ALL scripture is given--etc-etc.------------- yepppppppp,rT

the BIBLE states that "Some are still on milk & not ready for meat" yeahhhhhh,i get the point rT & I

understand the IMPlication quite WeLL--------

------ the BIBLE also states;--1/st.timothy.4.vss.1-&-2--------

now THE spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits,and doctrines of devils;SPEaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;------------1/st.timothy.4.vss.6.&.7----- IF thou put the brethren in remembrance

of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of JESUS-CHRIST,nourished up in the words of faith and

of good doctrine,whereunto thou hast attained,BUT refuse profane and old wive's fables,and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.... WeLLLLL rT i guess there can be no better words to end with than "THE WORD OF GOD"---SOoo  I'LL just close with that for now---------{Gary}-----

Gary,

Maybe you should just ignore my threads. Apparently, you believe that everyone that doesn't interpret the scriptures the same as you do is a false teacher. So, let's just turn the tables.

When did you become so ALL KNOWING? Who died and put you in charge of all biblical truth? And where did you get all the labels that you are pinning on everyone that doesn't agree with you?

As I said, it's perfectly fine with me if you disagree. And I think I've gone about as far with you as I care to go on this. I'll be content to just let you have the last word. This is a never ending cycle, but I'm getting off this merry-go-round.

HEYYYYYY rT-----AS i've stated several times before --I doNOT interpret scripture--PERiod!!!!!

you state;{ WHEN did you "I" become ALL KNOWING? WHO died and put you"me" in charge of all biblical truth??} also you state;--{ And where did you "ME" get all the labels that you{me} are pinning on everyone that doesn't agree with you"me"??} --- GEEEEEE---whizzzzzzzzz rT, could you possibly show me exactly "where" I pinned any labels on anyone other than the guy in this area of TEXAS that has been adjudged by several other ministries as a false prophet, false teacher teaching false doctrines "!!!! WE have met some of this dudes followers & they INvited us to "their" church to hear "Their" pastor--prophet....BUT after listening to the Doctrines,teachings,sermons as described &

proclaimed by their pastor to them, WE decided we would DEcline to go hear this dude...... Then we got on the net & read some REports on this guy & who he studied under, which was herbert w. armstrong who did make PREdictions that didNOT come to pass & this dude was adjudged as the same

type of individual that made PREdictions that didNOT happen....NOW that being said I didNOT judge this guy or anyone else as a false prophet, other ministeries REported this man taught,wrote, stated

over the radio teachings,doctrines as UNscriptural &/OR twisted, perverted the scriptures, I just agreed with their assessment of him..... Which went along with the teachings this couple stated to us at our home over several visits from them........Naaawwwwwww rT i haveNOT pinned any labels on anyone as yet nor have i been teaching doctrines, i have just tried to get you to answer questions about your teachings,doctrines,Writings, which you absolutely REfuse to do...YOU seem to be interested only in Promoting your self as the guy with the "real-meat" of the scriptures & anyone that dares to ask QuEStions or pose other scenarios is just { spiritually IM-mature,still on milk & NOT ready to accept your words of the "real meat", INspired studies,Guaranteed to absolutely blow the human mind...}-------WeLLLLLLL rT maybe you should try to support your INdependent INspired studies with at least two other witnesses { scriptures} as i've asked for..... I mean "that" isNOT really too much to ask for is it??.?? :upsided: ----- AHHHhhhhh WeLLLLL, i kind-a- figgered a prison guard wouldNOT be

very interested in "Proving his theology" since prison guards,law-enforcement officers, deputy sheriffs

as an over-all general rule doNOT LIKE their AUThority questioned by anyone at anytime for any-reason.....that's just a little free OBservation from living on this planet for the last sixty years & watching things & people INteracting..----Some good some not so good----some honest some not so honest----Geeeeeeee----wHiZZZZzzzzz--rT, hate to see ya leave things up in the air--so to speak &

ALL these UNanswered queStionS--tsk-tsk-tskk--- :upsided: ----gidday---{Gary}