chargedbyfa1th

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  43
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I'm currently doing Daniel Fast (because there is a fasting movement in my church and I joined it)

I prayed for a lot of things including sickness and series of bad things which suddenly happened to my family

About the first 2 or 3 days I did Daniel Fast and prayed, I got sleep paralysis. 

I stopped due to vaccination (people recommended me to eat meat first)

Then yesterday I continued my Daniel Fast and pray and got sleep paralysis again

Is it possible that I'm involved in Spiritual Warfare?

Has somebody experienced this before?

Thanks

13 hours ago, chargedbyfa1th said:

Is it possible that I'm involved in Spiritual Warfare?

Hi, and your intention is commendable! There's never anything wrong with desiring to do more in the service of God, and we can "test" by attempting to do what we think should be holy. It's comforting to know that a Christian's battle is never for salvation, which has already been obtained, but for spiritual growth in Christ image, and this "warfare" is always for our good, as He will ensure it so to our benefit (Ro 8:28). Thus we can often expect most opposition from "the old man" (sin nature) and how we learn to respond to it determines maturity in Christ and manifestation of glory to God via our correct responses.

God's guidance and blessings  to your Family!

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  193
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

So let me just understand this correctly...you have gone on a works based fast to try to find healing for family health issues?

I'm not sure that's biblical. Are they fasting?

Prayer might be the better option.

If your not eating and it's causing you immediate health problems, perhaps you have your answer to the fasting idea?

Edited by adamjedgar

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,047
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

SPIRITUAL  WARFARE  +

JAMES 1:2  my brethren ---count it all joy--- when you fall into diverse temptations 

--1:3-- knowing this that ---that the trying of your faith worketh patience---

--1:4-- but let patience have her perfect work --- that you may be perfect and entire wanting nothing---

*******2 CORINTHIANS 11:27  in weariness and painfulness in watchings often in hunger and thirst --- in fastings often ---in cold and nakedness*******

HEBREWS 10:36  for you have need of --patience--  that after you have done the will of  GOD  ---you might receive the promise---

2 CORINTHIANS 10:3  for though we walk in the flesh --- we do not war after the flesh---

--10:4--  for the weapons of our warfare are not carnal --- but mighty through  GOD  to the pulling down of strongholds

--10:5-- casting down imaginations and every high thing  ---that exalteth itself--- against the knowledge of  GOD  and bringing into captivity  ---every thought to the obedience of  CHRIST---

LUKE 19:27  but those mine enemies which would not that I should reign over them   ---bring hither and slay them before  ME---

EPHESIANS 6:16  above all taking the shield of faith wherewith you shall be able to ---to quench the fiery darts of the wicked---

--6:17-- and take the helmet of salvation and ---the sword of the spirit which is the word of  GOD---

2 THESSALONIANS 2:8  and then shall that wicked be revealed whom  THE  LORD  shall consume ---with the spirit of  HIS  mouth --- and shall destroy with the brightness of  HIS  coming 

2 CORINTHIANS 6:7  by the word of truth by the power of  GOD  ---by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left ---

PROVERBS 8:8  all the words of  MY  mouth ---are in righteousness there is nothing froward or perverse in them---

REVELATION 2:16  repent or else I will come unto thee quickly ---and will fight against them with the sword of  MY  mouth---

JAMES 4:7  ---submit yourselves therefore to  GOD  ---resist the devil--- and he will flee from you---

LOVING  THE  LORD JESUS  CHRIST