IGNORED

Did The Last Adam Gift us The Way to Fix our image and Return to The Garden of Eden?

Reborn Kingdom Image

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  43
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

The First Resurrection in Revelation 20 is The Image of The Last Adam. It is The Law being written to our hearts. Get Reborn to this Image to be Covered in JESUS' Blood and be a Child of GOD.

JESUS' Ghost (Image) is the Last Adam in every person that is Reborn, which is The Body of CHRIST. If you want Represented on His Cross, this is how to do it.

The Last Adam is the Reborn Kingdom Image Fix. JESUS is the Answer to this test we are in. The Answer to The Garden of Eden.

The fallen human condition (worldly babylon) is the image that Adam broke.
Enter back into The Garden of Eden (Home / The Kingdom of GOD) and reach for The Tree of LIFE via The Image of The Last Adam.

Around 5min video with this subject: edit: apparently you don't allow videos here. Search for the Bible Project with a video about
Exile. Or go here

JESUS is our King because He is our Host (in His Body) for The Way into The Garden of Eden (The Kingdom of GOD) and The Tree of LIFE.

The Angels guarding The Tree of LIFE know to let The Image of CHRIST walk past them.

sin is using your own plan for life without GOD. If you don't Believe The Truth ...guess what you are doing?

Philippians 3:14
I press toward the
mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

//missing the
mark (sin) is missing the high calling of GOD'S Plan (The Truth).
//so the mark of the beast is to follow satan's plan/lies which doesn't involve GOD ...only you.

GOD had to become Man because none of us were good enough for The Sacrifice. JESUS kept The Spirit in His Blood Pure ...without sin. Are you aware of how many Laws are in the Mosaic Law? Only a GOD could Accomplish that. ....Fulfill that.
The Last Adam had Pure Blood to Fix our Reborn Image.

1 Corinthians 15:20-24
20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

Our spirit is our perception of reality. Jews couldn't be Reborn like us ...they couldn't be resurrected like us ...they couldn't perceive the test we are in. If GOD Sealed a Jew, they had Faith in The City built without hands and were later resurrected with/after CHRIST.

Romans 6:3-12
Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
Therefore
we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
For he that is dead is freed from sin.
Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.

Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

When GOD "formed" Adam, He was forming Adam's Image to be Holy. Adam was taken from dark/chaotic dust and placed in The Garden.

When Adam fell, his image became corrupted for all of man because Adam represented humankind. We are Adam and Eve when we are a dead spirit (flesh perception) that isn't Reborn to The Holy Image.

Read 1 Corinthians 15:44-49 again. i think it is saying JESUS is the Last Adam ...in us. "The first man Adam" might be you.

• 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
  • 45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
  • 46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
  • 47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.
  • 48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
  • 49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
Edited by Reborn Kingdom Image
video in wrong area

We have a share in JESUS' Resurrection. The First Resurrection. The Reborn Kingdom Image.

We were dead and can now hear His Voice ...we can know The Narrow Path of SALVATION:

John 5 sounds like JESUS is doing some type of Judging while we are still physically alive? Could It be the Judgments from Revelation before the Final Judgment?

Two Resurrections

John 5:25-30

[[Resur 1]] Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

[[Resur 2]] Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

--------------------------------------------------

Colossians 2:10-13
And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

Are you only a Child of GOD if you are living on GOD'S Plan of SALVATION and Reborn with The Last Adam's Image?

Matthew 22:28-32
...God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

John 15:4-6
Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

John 1:12-13
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,181
  • Content Per Day:  7.08
  • Days Won:  98

If you look over the main page of the forums, my friend, you'll find the section where videos may be submitted to the moderators for approval. If you submit a video, bear in mind that it may take some time for the all-volunteer staff to review your submission. Be patient. :) 

As for the subject matter of the OP, we're in agreement. The Son of Man is indeed the first resurrection.

We who were drawn to Him by the Father have been committed into His hand:
We are crucified with Christ;
We are buried with Him in death;
And we are raised with Him in newness of life,
Seated with Christ Jesus in the heavenly places. 

This is the first resurrection. We are living stones in the temple raised without human hands, a holy nation of kings and a royal priesthood. Blessed and holy are those who have a part in the first resurrection, who is Christ Himself, for He gives us eternal life. The second death has no power over us. 

We are conformed to His image --- the Son of Man who is, as you correctly assert, the last (second) Adam --- and I testify this was our Father's plan from before the foundation of the world. Are we not the sons and daughters of the Most High God? Joint heirs with the only begotten Son of God the Father? The children of promise?

We are indeed. The first Adam (the man of dust) brought sin into the world; but the last Adam, the Son of Man come down from heaven, gives life... life everlasting to the glory of our Father. 

All whose lives have been hidden in Jesus Christ have a part in the first resurrection.

Edited by Marathoner
  • Loved it! 1

Premills are saying no one is being Reborn right now because they need the First Resurrection of Revelation 20 to be about something else.

Premills are saying The Reborn Image of The Last Adam didn't happen yet. It is how we enter into The Kingdom right now. That means they are saying JESUS didn't Raise from the dead to Create It!

John 3:5-6
Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:
And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

If physical Israel was a Kingdom of Priests and then The Body of CHRIST had a royal priesthood ...why are we assuming the priests of Revelation 20 are in the future?

Revelation 20:6

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Edited by Reborn Kingdom Image