IGNORED

I am full of problems. Praise ~ Prayer. Worthy, Can we get a place to post about women's {and men's} modest attire, And beauty ? .............................

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  431
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,209
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  0

Praise ~ Prayer ~ I finally found a pair of 13" long summer bottoms, however they are not here yet. Praying.

I finally found a pair of summer bottoms that are 13" long in length, instead of 10"~9" in length. I am trying to dress maturely and modestly, While not necessarily trying to fit in with a Duggar like~style, However I am slowly creeping up on middle aged, And modesty and maturity is very important to me. It has taken me several months to find a pair of 13" long summer bottoms for summer, And I still have the ones I found last year that took me several months, as well. I do have a dress from Kosher Casual, and I had a maxi dress from Modli, However unfortunately I lost some weight and had to dispose of that maxi dress, And also unfortunately Modli does not sell clothing anymore, Only modest swimwear. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(So, I found some for this year, But I do not know if they are going to fit yet. I had to order them online, And that makes me weary, However it is slowly becoming unfortunately, Our only option. I do not now if they are going to fit, And I do not know if I am going to have the option to exchange them if they don't seeing as the color I ordered was only available in size S. They are 13" inch in length, as opposed to 10 or 9, So I am really looking forward to them, However still do not know if they are going to work out. Praise. And also prayer. :th_praying:

They sent me the wrong thing from one store, And canceled my other order from another store. It is becoming increasingly difficult to find modest apparel, Yet not necessarily fitting in with a Duggar, Yet also occasionally wanting to dress like a Duggar.............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Praying. :th_praying:

Edited by believeinHim

• believeinHim changed the title to I am full of problems. Praise ~ Prayer. 13" long pair of summer bottoms, not know if they will work out yet. Praying.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  431
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,209
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  0

Worthy, We need a place for women to post about modest attire, And a place for beauty, maybe ? ;):th_praying:I should add, I am trying to shop off~season, and get things at an affordable price, and when it's off season and clearance their inventory is not always up to par.......................,,,,,,,, I am on a fixed, tight budget and I can not afford to be spending and going broke on pairs of shorts or capris because they are longer than and because the inseam is longer than 9"...............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I am also looking for longer shorts that are not denim.......................,,,,,,,, So, They do finally have some other options however I usually do gravitate towards everything they are clearing out because i do not like the style that most women seem to be gravitating towards. I usually do end up liking everything that goes on clearance, However by then all of the color options I want and etc, all of the most basic colors and etc, They are usually all sold out by then. So, I can't be, I have to be financially aware when I am trying to find modest apparel as well. I am not really the type of woman to shop for 3 or 4 expensive things, And then not have anything else in my wardrobe. My life doesn't permit for it, and it isn't appropriate for the things that I do and the places that I go. It's just not a necessity in my life and I don't like it, either. I have always dressed more casual, However the more mature and older I get I am now more self conscious of modesty. That is all. :th_praying:If I spent a lot of money on only 3 or 4 items as well that would make me have to keep up with the pace of life more often, and I just do not have that in me for the most part. Prayers. :th_praying:

Edited by believeinHim

• believeinHim changed the title to I am full of problems. Praise ~ Prayer. Worthy, Can we get a place to post about women's {and men's} modest attire, And beauty ? .............................