IGNORED

When I take the anti anxiety I wake up sorer and feeling worse. Except I can't take Benedryl very often anymore, So that leaves me with melatonin.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  431
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,208
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  0

When I take the anti anxiety med I wake up sorer and feeling worse. Except I can't take Benedryl very often anymore, And that leaves me with melatonin. In combination and conjunction with my others meds, this works, However benedryl works the best. I can't take that like i used to. Should I stop taking the valium ? I'm confused...............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The clinic and the doctors push that kind of stuff, But I am realizing all of the stuff that is like that is making me feel worse. When I just take my base meds and something like melatonin I don't get as deep of a sleep, But then I also don't have bad dreams. The anti anxiety medicine is also making my dreams worse. I don't know...............,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I will probably still take it but I do not know why I am even sorer today than I was yesterday and the only thing I can think of is that , They will never not prescribe it but I take it as needed and when i do take it i am noticing worse dreams and tighter muscles. The irony of that thing is that it is a muscle relaxant technically,. Very relaxing...............................

Edited by believeinHim