IGNORED

What do we do when the only church we are able to get to {walking distance, within walking distance}, What do we do if they have already been disciplined by a heirarchy but are disobeying ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,869
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

On 6/2/2022 at 7:36 PM, believeinHim said:

What do we do when the only church we are able to get to {walking distance, within walking ditance}, What do we do when they have all been disciplined by a heirarchy and are still disobeying ? The Episcopal church next door to me is disobeying the Anglican church above me, And there are not other denominations for me to go to that I am willing to go to. I am looking for an old fashioned, Traditionally set up of a church similar to the Anglican or Episcopal type churches and they are disobeying their heirarchy. Help ?

Are you disobeying the hierarchy if not relax, if you get something out of going let God take care of it, maybe there is a reason you'll know one way or the other.

Edited by BeyondET
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  431
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,216
  • Content Per Day:  2.08

3 minutes ago, BeyondET said:

Are you disobeying the hierarchy if not relax, if you get something out of going let God take care of it, maybe there is a reason you'll know one way or the other.

Yeah, I thought this. Then I also thought about just resuming not going to church at all, And continuing to visit here off and on during the weeks and weekends. I really don't know. I am not comfortable knowing that they are embracing homosexuality, As I am afraid of contracting something, awkward, If I am there too often. At my clinic there is dried blood on the floor. :emot-puke:At my clinic it is filthy, And I do not know the state of the cleanliness at this church. It doesn't look unclean, But they are also taking in refugees, and illegal immigrants, as well.

All of this has me very hesitant. Thanks, though. It's helpful. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,869
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

27 minutes ago, believeinHim said:

Yeah, I thought this. Then I also thought about just resuming not going to church at all, And continuing to visit here off and on during the weeks and weekends. I really don't know. I am not comfortable knowing that they are embracing homosexuality, As I am afraid of contracting something, awkward, If I am there too often. At my clinic there is dried blood on the floor. :emot-puke:At my clinic it is filthy, And I do not know the state of the cleanliness at this church. It doesn't look unclean, But they are also taking in refugees, and illegal immigrants, as well.

All of this has me very hesitant. Thanks, though. It's helpful. 

Well oddly enough I've been talking about that same thing in another thread. I've grabbed at the same feelings it's not right no doubt and is linked to the beginning like so many things that came from sin entering the world. Mutations defections of sort of things happens more and more.

I will admit first seeing to men kiss on TV totally made me feel uncomfortable to say the least. I would actually look away it bothered me that much. And I still don't like it. I don't like the changes in society but I realize I can't do much about it, some are choosing and others have defections of some kind.

I was born with a defected heart valve that I got replaced not long ago. But there is more to people just choosing to be attracted to the same sex especially when there are all kinds of visible birth defects going on in the world along with mental defects and similar unseen.

Society cannot prevent it from happening so how does that society handle those anomalies in people living among themselves is up to them I'd assume.

But I would say if it's uncomfortable being there you shouldn't continue you've gone past the comfort zone that you were born with and that's ok to walk away.

Edited by BeyondET
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  431
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,216
  • Content Per Day:  2.08

18 minutes ago, BeyondET said:

Well oddly enough I've been talking about that same thing in another thread. I've grabbed at the same feelings it's not right no doubt and is linked to the beginning like so many things that came from sin entering the world. Mutations defections of sort of things happens more and more.

I will admit first seeing to men kiss on TV totally made me feel uncomfortable to say the least. I would actually look away it bothered me that much. And I still don't like it. I don't like the changes in society but I realize I can't do much about it, some are choosing and others have defections of some kind.

I was born with a defected heart valve that I got replaced not long ago. But there is more to people just choosing to be attracted to the same sex especially when there are all kinds of visible birth defects going on in the world along with mental defects and similar unseen.

Society cannot prevent it from happening so how does that society handle those anomalies in people living among themselves is up to them I'd assume.

But I would say if it's uncomfortable being there you shouldn't continue you've gone past the comfort zone that you were born with and that's ok to walk away.

:41:

• Thumbs Up 1