• Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/25/1951

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 3 weeks later...
Guest RJD Servant

:b: Hi dadof8

I am so sorry for your plight as this has happened to many of us and some return unscathed and may just go bankrupt to be able to start over and begin to live again with out dept at all.

They have Credit places that will consonlodate and intervene on your behalf to gain less payment on your dept and lower your intrest rate. Many of them require that you cut all your cards and never have them again. But it is worth it. Find one in your place of the world that will work with you and your family.

Now one of the things I do is work on the internet at home or my older children do also to help me out so you might take that in considersation that your wife and older children run a Ebay business selling whatever.

I have a brother that buys up estates sales and storage buildings and he makes a full living at it for his family. My son starts Ebay business and that is his lively hood. Get your wife to help out in the Ebay business part time.

I get up early to do the work before kids are up and I finish my work at night when they are all in bed. I know 8 kids is a lot but you must be able to have them help around the house and make this extra money come in.

Look on the internet and see what sells in what you know about and see where you may obtain what you desire to sell.

I am selling out of India my products and they are cheeper then to buy in country. I double or triple my money on what I sell. Not every one does that.

Some weeks I make 200.00 extra and some I make 500.00 extra and some times it is more then that. Work at finding out what you can do here and see how God will open the door and supply extra for your family as you have repented of your dept he will turn what looks like the end into a beginning. Hope this helps you out and makes you make new effort to move from this place.

I am a dept free person for 30 years of marriage and am always happy to be so. What I have I own or I do not get it. See if your Church can help you and do not be too proud to use Wick which gives milk and cheese and other things to your family sign up. Get welfare if your are on the bottom trying to get up. Then work your way out of the need for it.

Keeping you in my prayers. I had five children and thought that was hard I lived in RVs. & last had a Sivereagle Bus with seven of us living in it. I also homeschooled all my children and God Carried us through. I now have two children at home and 3 married with 9 wonderful Grandchildren God will Supply all our needed according to HIS RICHES in GLORY.

When you think he can't HE WILL~~ :blink::wub::wub::25:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  363
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Right now I have $130,000 in credit card debt that I can't pay. I will be starting a new job in a few weeks at a good salary but the weight of the credit card debt and interest rates of 22% are killing me. I have no more equity in my house and don't know what to do. I am embarassed that I let this happen to my family.

From personal experience, several years back I too was in credit card debt. I was on the brink of bankruptcy. I had no choice. Then, a coworker of mine suggested that I call the credit card companies directly, myself, and explain to them my story and ask if they would reduce the interest rate. Surprisingly, all but one credit card company said they understood and lowered my interest rates. I was also able to work out a payment plan with them. It worked and I am happy to say I didn't have to file bankruptcy and I am at last debt free. By doing it yourself it saves you from bad or negative reports on your credit report. The credit card companies would rather work out a payment plan than to have you file bankruptcy because then they loose what you owe them. So it's a win win situation. I have A1 credit, you can check your rating online. Here in Massachusetts the credit report companies have to give you a report once a year, for free. It costs some money in other states, but I don't know how much. But it's worth spending 10 bucks, or whatever they charge, to make sure your credit remains good.

I hope this helps a little.

BLessings;

Corey

Kooltat, thank you for your insight. I'm sorry to here about your financial situation. Every day my wife, kids and I pray to the Sacred Heart, St. Padre Pio, St. Joseph and say the Rosary. I hope before we lose our home the lord will intervene.

Have you gone directly to the source of all good things?

5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues ( and kneeling in the churches) and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. 6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. 7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. 8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

23 And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

Guest duane65

Hey there D.O.8.

In 3rd John it says beloved above all I would have it that you would be prosperous, and be in good health even as your soul prospers.

I noticed that you pray to Padre Pio, and the saints. My friend these people are dead, and have absolutely no influence, or say about anything in your life, except as Satans lie to keep you from God. I know this as a fact, for I grew up Catholic.

I know very good Christians that are in the Catholic religion, but the religion itself is a lie. I know this may be hard to except, but we do not confess our sins to recieve forgiveness from a confessional. We do not need to do pennance to receive sanctification, nor do we need to pray the rosary to become closer to God.

We do not need to partake of the eucarist to receive cleansing. We take communion in rememberance of the worthiness of the Blood, and Body of Jesus that He sacrificed on Calvary for our redemption unto God.

Religion, doctrines, traditions, and legalism, cannot save us or prosper us. We have got to be Born Again, and we have to walk in the spirit, and trust in the Grace, and mercy, and Goodness of God. We walk by faith.

When it comes to major areas in our lives, like sickness, debt, fear, and the like, we overcome by faith in God. But we need to understand, developing faith can take some time.

When Jesus died on the Cross. His sacrifice made provision for everything we need in life, and after it.

We need to draw on this provision, by acting on God's Word, and renewing our minds. Why do you think Paul said to renew our minds? Because the worlds junk, and Satan tries to fill your mind everyday, with fear, doubt, and oppression.

Sometimes we want God to give us a miracle, and then we will believe. God doesn't operate in that way. It is impossible to please God without faith, so He wants us, and requires us to believe first.

When Jesus healed people in the Gospels, it was always according to their faith. God has already done, all that He is going to do to give you a full life here on earth. That happened at Calvary.

He wants you prospered, and He wants you well, He wants you saved, and He wants you to be effective for His Kingdom. There are many Scriptures in the Bible that talk about how our words affect our lives.

If you are not Born-Again, I invite you to be Born-Again.E-mail me, and we will go over the sinners prayer.

We have to walk by Faith, we need to be confessing God's Word out loud. Faith comes by hearing the Word of God.

Romans 10:10 If we confess with our mouth, and believe in our heart. So many Christians believe that this is for Salvation only.

We have to take authority over our circumstances, and even speak to them. Prov 18:21 say's The power of life and death are in the tongue.

Understand, when we walk in faith, it is faith, in the Grace, Love, and power of God, and not of ourselves that we walk. If we doubt in our hearts, we will not receive of God. And don't look to the prosperity, but to the prosperer. God loves you and your family, and He wants you out of debt. But you have to believe God, and trust in Him. God bless. Duane

Have you gone directly to the source of all good things?

5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues ( and kneeling in the churches) and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. 6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. 7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. 8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

23 And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

I concur. Skip the saints and pray to God The Father in Jesus' name.

Grab your wife and the two of you get together in prayer, and pray to God. Don't pray a rehearsed prayer, and don't use a prayer book, tell God what is on your heart and what you need, he knows, but he wants to hear it from you.