Close_to_Jesus

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

The Bible says in many places that we are to give our burdens to the Lord.  He meets our needs.  The problem is, that runs completely contradictory to the World system where it's all about "me".  What "I" can do, what, what others can do for me, etc.  Putting our expectations on someone else to meet our needs is never a good thing!

I would love to hear from all of you about experiences you've had with surrendering your burdens to God in the hope that it might help someone else!

My mom and I posted a discussion on this topic (free to anyone).  Where we both shared our personal experiences with casting our cares (letting go & letting God) and how we found God's peace in the processs.

I'm not selling anything, asking for anything, we're just trying to help people find deliverance in this crazy, end-times, world.  Check it out if it something you (or someone you know) is struggling with.  Make sure to read and add to the discussions here as well!

God bless!

"I Wanna Know!" Christian Podcast (available on YouTube/ Spotify/ iTunes)

No one ever struggles with releasing their burdens to God?  Speaking for myself only, I know I've had to learn a lot about taking my hands off of something and letting God have it.  That doesn't mean keep working about it or keep reasoning out ways to fix the problem, but surrendering it to the Lord and then moving own with peace and joy in my heart.

Thanks for the reply!

For some reason, my post notifications aren't working or I would have responded sooner.

I had a not of anxiety issues but, thank goodness, I've been largely delivered of that.  I'm not perfect, sometimes my mind runs off and starts worrying about my needs, but I try to reign it back in and keep my trust firmly placed in God.

• Thanks 1