• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Hello friends!
It's Tuesday and, I hope you don't mind, but I wanted to share this week's message on the Gift of Faith. It's free to anyone who wants to listen on YouTube/ Spotify/ iTunes and others.

This is the 2nd in the "Gifts of the Spirit" line we've been working on (we did Discerning of Spirits a couple weeks ago). When I was a new believer, it was hard to differentiate the difference between the measure of faith all believers are given and the actual gift of faith. Now that I've been a sister in Christ for quite a while, I'm hoping to offer some guidance for new Christians or maybe give my fellow seasoned believers a refresher.

It genuinely makes my heart happy when I hear back from you. If you've ever operated in the gift of faith (or witnessed it), please share your experience so that I, and others, might receive a greater understanding. All spiritual gifts are for the edification of the church and you sharing a testimony would certainly be edifying!

Remember, God loves you. We cannot fathom the depth of His love for us and regardless of what people may or may not do, God is our all in all. Amen!