IGNORED

I may have to stop using credit, other wise reduce income coming out of it direly, As I keep being prompted for a code to sign in. Unable to receive, Dropped calls, Not text messaging on purpose.

believeinHim

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  431
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,209
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  0

I may have to stop using credit, other wise reduce income coming out of it direly, As I keep being prompted to enter a code to sign in and am unable to receive calls to code, Dropped calls, Do not receive text messages on purpose.

I have keep kept on receiving, "This Device is Not Recognized}, In which it prompts me for a code in which I choose for it to call me, In which the calls constantly get dropped, And then I do not receive text messages on purpose. I will be incredibly, Even more poor, And more destitute than originally was, However this is getting out of hand, And I keep saying this and this is just one more layer of it.

This is one more layer of motivating me to stop using Credit so often, And reduce income outflow from my account and to save more and what little I have left, And pay for things in full instead of using Flex Pay, and Easy Pay, and etc. I will be calling to keep up with my account, And getting the information via a phone call, Instead of text messaging, And instead of logging in to an internet database. Prayers. :emot-pray:

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  431
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,209
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  0

I am paying off my Easy Pays, and Flex Pays and trying to get off of the QVC and HSN high I have been on since discovering that there is a Women's Department, Instead of a Junior's Department. The influence of modern day life does not help. :unsure: