IGNORED

Is there any hope for England?

Guest Jim Smith

Guest Jim Smith

I posted this thread last week. I have been prophesying for 20 years, and I have pulled together what I have written and it is available for free download at www.serving-africa.org

Thanks to all who have visited the site, and for your suggestions for other forums I might enter, and for the links you have sent me.

Very helpful.

Some of you have also discovered my words for America - you can download free from the site - it's on the INTERNATIONAL PROPHECY PAGE.

Thanks again to the forum

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

Unfortunately Mark you are right. What a sad indictment. :emot-pray:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Unfortunately Mark you are right. What a sad indictment. :emot-pray:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But praise the Lord those who Were saved came out of every nation tribe and tongue. The true Israel of the Lord's kingdom.

Re 5

9 For You were slain, And have redeemed us to God by Your blood Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation,

Re 7

9 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands,

Denise

• 2 months later...
I posted this thread last week. I have been prophesying for 20 years, and I have pulled together what I have written and it is available for free download at www.serving-africa.org

Thanks to all who have visited the site, and for your suggestions for other forums I might enter, and for the links you have sent me.

Very helpful.

Some of you have also discovered my words for America - you can download free from the site - it's on the INTERNATIONAL PROPHECY PAGE.

Thanks again to the forum

Jim

I am very much astonished to note that u r prohesying for the last 20years. It is a gift of lord. I like u r prayer. Please help me. I am looking for your response.

AM