IGNORED

Seeking accountability to stay on the current path. Less in depth, Seeking ACCOUNTABILITY NOT FEELINGS.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  431
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,216
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  0

Seeking accountability to stay on the current path. I am doing well on my current treatment, And well on what it is I know I need to be and stay in repentance from. 

I am seeking accountability, And prayers to stay on the current path, and Stay on the current treatment. Prayers. :th_praying:

Christians will come in and say that you are human and imperfect and that all of your sins are forgiven, And make an excuse for you to stay in your current sin although the Lord has obviously convicted you and told you otherwise. 

The clinic and the Mental Illness system will take a person, and the most vulnerable of those of us, 

And remove us from our current care,

Only to have us cycle back through the system,

Worse off, this time.

I am seeking accountability, Not excuses, And not losing my current treatment. 

I am seeking accountability to stay on the current relationships I have been pursuing and continue with the relationships I have severed ties with. I am DOING WELL. I need to STAY ON THE CURRENT PATH. Not be encouraged backward. 

I am seeking accountability to stay on, And remain on the current path. Prayers. :th_praying:

Edited by believeinHim

• believeinHim changed the title to Seeking accountability to stay on the current path. Less in depth, Seeking ACCOUNTABILITY NOT FEELINGS.