• Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

23 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Good question. I could be dangerous.

Could be, but you can still only fire in one direction at a time. I have never seen a gun that fires in both directions at the same time. So you have no one to cover your backside. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2

On 9/7/2022 at 7:13 PM, The_Patriot21 said:

can't pick anyone not on clintons payroll because they have a tendency to end up dead...

I read a book written by the government agent assigned to vet their people. It was a real mess and a lot of them were criminals. They never should have hired those people in the first place. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  289
  • Content Per Day:  0.38

19 hours ago, JohnR7 said:

They are doing to Trump exactly what they did to Hillary in 2016 with her computer. They always say turn about is fair play. The only difference is that Trump has garbage that never got thrown away. Most of it is empty folders. They are supposed to give it to the National Achieves.  It looks like it got sent to Florida by mistake. If there is anything he wanted to hide, then he would have destroyed it. Like Hillary had her computer scrubbed so no one would know what was there. 

When a President leaves the White House. The GSA sends a packing crew to clean out the offices. That is not a government crew, it is a Corporation on rotation. They pack and ship in a sealed container to the President's residence or choice of destination.. Obama was to a empty furniture warehouse in Chicago. So, for instance, the Moving Company was "Mayflower, United, Allied, Bekins" whoever was on the list. They are rotated constantly ....They were told, "You cannot start until 10AM and must be finished by 4PM." Then the next mover in line rolls in and unpacks for the new Administration. Meanwhile, Contractors pull carpet, replace sofas and chairs and has the exact same timeline to complete their jobs......everything is done within that six hour time period ....No one from the previous Administration was there to tell them "Don't ship that." 

2 minutes ago, Bluedragon said:

That is not a government crew, it is a Corporation on rotation.

Someone must have forgot to tell them that you do not send classified documents to the president's house.

Even though nothing was actually in the envelopes. They just said classified on them. 

Sounds like a typical snafu to me. This sort of thing is synonymous with the word Government. 

I am pretty sure Trump would not have wanted garbage delivered to his home in Florida. 

1 hour ago, JohnR7 said:

Someone must have forgot to tell them that you do not send classified documents to the president's house.

Even though nothing was actually in the envelopes. They just said classified on them. 

Sounds like a typical snafu to me. This sort of thing is synonymous with the word Government. 

I am pretty sure Trump would not have wanted garbage delivered to his home in Florida. 

They can't rifle through anything. They are not working with classified approvals. Whatever is  in the desk, pack ..whatever is on the desk, pack ....It's all either containerized on the spot, or padlocked and someone else takes the key. 

I dropped out of school for a few years and drove 18 wheels. Somewhere along the way I realized, there's a better way than this and went back to school. I was assigned to a cakewalk for three months.....I had a museum run on the California Coast. All keys went with the museum staff, they packed every crate. As they unloaded, I checked off every crate and watched it unpacked. There were Picasso's on that truck more valuable than the whole Agency. Unload on Friday, go to the provided hotel and camp out until Monday. Everything five star ....no Motel 6 ....

The driver of the truck at the White House is the same guy that pulls up to deliver the load. I hauled an ammunition load for Remingington once. Had to call in every two hours to dispatch. I would expect the same kind of requirement for Presidential material. 

20 minutes ago, Bluedragon said:

They can't rifle through anything.

I had an open container under the seat in my car that a deputy found once.  My story of why it was there or how it got there really did not matter. An open container is against the law, period the end. It is illegal for Trump to have classified material. I would think there would be some consideration that mistakes happen and sometimes things get shipped to the wrong place. They need to find out who made the mistake, and it could all be a set-up.  The police are well known to plant false evidence. I had a detective tell me that if he "knows" someone is guilty, they have no problem setting them up to frame them. The prisons are filled with innocent people. They may be criminals, but they were set up and did not commit the crime they were charged with. When DNA became admissible as evidence, they had to release a LOT of "criminals" in Texas that had been falsely charged. 

Note the beginning of this ...All they wanted was the material back. Not only was that all they wanted. They went to extreme of having Trump put another lock on the door already under guard from the outside world by not only Trump security but a team of Secret Service Agents. Nothing was claimed about classified information until it became a media circus act. 

There simply was not any sense of urgency to get the material back. It sat in his office ..or storage area under lock and key. 

Another road ....There is not a formal procedure to declassify ... Example ...Trump reveals an Israeli Intelligence report that infuriates the Israelis. That report was declassified at that moment. There is not a formal procedure required ...

The next step will be ....exactly what did he do to obstruct? What specifically did he or his staff do? Trump is not a Government person. He doesn't know the "procedures" For example, one die hard liberal keeps saying "He declared the fifth 400 times!"

Who cares? That was in one hearing and by advice of his council declared the fifth. He answered the same  when questioned 400 times! All he had to do was put his feet on the table, pop a can and take a drink after each question. He didn't have to speak any longer. He declared and it was over ....The hearing is done. Someone should have leaned forward and told him to shut up. I think a bag of chips would have been appropriate as well. 

The precedence is set. When Comey exonerated Hillary ...all bets are off. It becomes a witch hunt after that ....