Bluedragon

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  289
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  0

Florida flew two plane loads of illegal immigrants to Martha's Vineyard. Destiny? VP Harris's house ...when the buses dropped their loads right in front. He should deliver camping equipment and tell them to make camp, help will arrive soon ....right now, more Republican Governors are planning drops at other Progressive Sanctuary Cities.  

Edited by Bluedragon

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,996
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.68
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, Bluedragon said:

Florida flew two plane loads of illegal immigrants to Martha's Vineyard. Destiny? VP Harris's house ...when the buses dropped their loads right in front. He should deliver camping equipment and tell them to make camp, help will arrive soon ....right now, more Republican Governors are planning drops at other Progressive Sanctuary Cities.  

I posted this on the US news. So I guess we have a duplicate. 

Edited by missmuffet

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

I posted this on the US news. So I guess we have a duplicate. 

I'm still a little loopy after surgery yesterday .. I've got one to two more to go ...

My Doctor asked before he left to the surgical unit  .... "Mind if I pray with you for a minute? " I replied "If you don't I will, please do." 

That impressed me ...

Just now, Bluedragon said:

I'm still a little loopy after surgery yesterday .. I've got one to two more to go ...

My Doctor asked before he left to the surgical unit  .... "Mind if I pray with you for a minute? " I replied "If you don't I will, please do." 

That impressed me ...

I love that when you come across a Christian doctor. Knew a couple of those in my life. 

11 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I love that when you come across a Christian doctor. Knew a couple of those in my life. 

My Cardiologist had quotes and verses displayed in his office and waiting room. I knew the first day I walked in ...."I'm in safe hands now." He shocked me when he came into the room with me, walked over and shook my hand "Of all the things I could do, I'd give anything to sing as well as you and your wife. I've been to several of the church productions." Then his sense of humor came out "You need to do a little more with your Pilate acting."  

1 minute ago, Bluedragon said:

My Cardiologist had quotes and verses displayed in his office and waiting room. I knew the first day I walked in ...."I'm in safe hands now." He shocked me when he came into the room with me, walked over and shook my hand "Of all the things I could do, I'd give anything to sing as well as you and your wife. I've been to several of the church productions." Then his sense of humor came out "You need to do a little more with your Pilate acting."  

There is a good feeling when a doctor prays with you and prays before he or she does a procedure. They are far and few between.