Not of the World

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.14
  • Content Count:  1,060
  • Content Per Day:  1.75
  • Days Won:  1

I heard that form Pastor John MacArthur and I thought "YES!"  I think that just about any question about how one should handle something in life is told to us through the Bible by God.  In reading the Bible I have witnessed it's amazing truth and wisdom and I know that it is true and that it is, indeed, the word of God!  

Right now I just feel the need to praise God for giving me life and for choosing me to know him along with my brothers and sisters in Christ.  I am inspired by him and I want to serve him and to make him proud to call me his son!  Thank you God, our father in Heaven!  

Psalm 119:105 ESV

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

Proverbs 30:5 ESV

Every word of God proves true; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.

1 Thessalonians 2:13 ESV

And we also thank God constantly for this, that when you received the word of God, which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men but as what it really is, the word of God, which is at work in you believers.

Job 23:12

English Standard Version

12 I have not departed from the commandment of his lips;
    I have treasured the words of his mouth more than my portion of food.

Jeremiah 15:16 ESV 

Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,985
  • Content Per Day:  12.25
  • Days Won:  31

12 hours ago, Not of the World said:

I heard that form Pastor John MacArthur and I thought "YES!"  I think that just about any question about how one should handle something in life is told to us through the Bible by God.  In reading the Bible I have witnessed it's amazing truth and wisdom and I know that it is true and that it is, indeed, the word of God!  

Right now I just feel the need to praise God for giving me life and for choosing me to know him along with my brothers and sisters in Christ.  I am inspired by him and I want to serve him and to make him proud to call me his son!  Thank you God, our father in Heaven!  

Psalm 119:105 ESV

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

Proverbs 30:5 ESV

Every word of God proves true; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.

1 Thessalonians 2:13 ESV

And we also thank God constantly for this, that when you received the word of God, which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men but as what it really is, the word of God, which is at work in you believers.

Job 23:12

English Standard Version

12 I have not departed from the commandment of his lips;
    I have treasured the words of his mouth more than my portion of food.

Jeremiah 15:16 ESV 

Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts.

Hi @Not of the World Psalm 63 also: "....My soul thirsteth for Thee...in a dry and thirsty land where no water is..."

• Thanks 1