• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  2

Who is able to make war with him?

I saw a beast rise up out of the sea….Psalm 104:25-26 “So is this great and wide sea, wherein are things creeping innumerable, both small and great beasts.26 There go the ships: there is that leviathan, whom thou hast made to play therein.” ( The waters which I saw, were many people, multitudes, nations, and tongues)

“And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?”

Job 41 “Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook? or his tongue with a cord which thou lettest down?2 Canst thou put an hook into his nose? or bore his jaw through with a thorn?3 Will he make many supplications unto thee? will he speak soft words unto thee?4 Will he make a covenant with thee? wilt thou take him for a servant for ever?” (Whosoever sins is the servant of sin.)

A covenant with death….Isaiah 28:15, Isaiah 28:18 Wages of sin is death…worshipping the red Dragon is serving his desire= sin.

“And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.” ( the sea of iniquity= the red sea)

Romans 7:23 “But I see another law in my members, “warring against” the law of my mind, and bringing me into “captivity”to the law of sin which is in my members.”

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10 He that leadeth into “captivity”shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.” (in your patience you possess your soul)

7 Canst thou fill his skin with barbed irons? or his head with fish spears?8 Lay thine hand upon him, remember the battle, do no more.9 Behold, the hope of him is in vain: shall not one be cast down even at the sight of him?10 None is so fierce that dare stir him up: who then is able to stand before me?”

Our battle is not against flesh and blood.

“For though we walk in the flesh, we do not “war”after the flesh:4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds, 5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against “the knowledge of God,” and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;”

Who can make war with him?

“The sword of him that layeth at him cannot hold: the spear, the dart, nor the habergeon.27 He esteemeth iron as straw, and brass as rotten wood.28 The arrow cannot make him flee: slingstones are turned with him into stubble.29 Darts are counted as stubble: he laugheth at the shaking of a spear.” …33 Upon earth there is not his like, who is made without fear.34 He beholdeth all high things: he is a “king over all the children of pride.” (Revelation 9:11)

Ephesians 6:12 “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against “spiritual wickedness”in high places.

Revelation 9:11 “And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon. =Destroyer=Destruction

Ecclesiastes 9:18 “Wisdom is better than weapons of war: but one sinner destroyeth much good.

He makes war with the saints....

James 4:1 “From whence come “wars and fightings”among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts “that war”in your members?”

1 Peter 2:11 “Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which “war against” the soul;

Who will make war with him?

Revelation 17:14 “These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Isaiah 27:1 “In that day the Lord with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea.”

Revelation 20:2 “And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Be not overcome by the evil one, nor be brought into “the captivity”and bondage of sin.

But rather overcome evil, and the evil one, by the faith of Jesus Christ. Peace and God bless