IGNORED

One Spirit unites One body, but many members make up the body.

Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  2

What I want to show in this thread is that the Beast and the Harlot in the book of Revelation are united by "one spirit" and they both speak of "many people"; not just a single geographic location, or city, or even some individual man figure yet to come in the future.

The best way to show this is by looking at the opposite reflection of the True, which is the Church (Bride of the Lamb), and the Lamb, or Christ and His “body”.

It is written in 1 Corinthians 12:27 “Now ye are “the body”of Christ, and “members”in particular.”

Here we see Paul refers to the Church as "the Body" of Christ, and there is a reason for this. We read in Ephesians 5:30-32 “For we are "members" of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be "one" flesh. 32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.”

And again in 1 Corinthians 12:12-14 “For as the body is "one", and hath "many members", and all the “members”of that "one body", being "many", are one body: so also is Christ.13 For by "one Spirit" are we all baptized into "one body", whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.14 For the body is not one member, but "many.”

So if can grasp this concept how One Spirit "unites" both the Church (Bride) and the Lamb into "one body", and is made up of "many members" gathered over the ages; then so also is the scarlet colored Beast and the Harlot "united" by "one spirit",and is also made up of "many" members gathered over the ages.

1 Corinthians 6:16 “What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is "one body"? for two, saith he, shall be "one" flesh.”

And if the Bride of the Lamb is shown as the New heavenly Jerusalem and "holy city", which is made up of "many "living stones, then you will also understand that the "earthly" Jerusalem (Harlot/ false tabernacle system) is also made up of many "dead" stones,(so to speak) or many "spiritually dead" people; not some a brick and mortar city with a zip code.

Remember, the Holy Ghost teaches us to compare “spiritual things with spiritual.”

Daniel 7:11 “I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and "his body" destroyed, and given to the burning flame.”

Greater is He who is “in”you, than he who is “in”the world.

Be good and be blessed