• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Yes but you don't seem to be able to understand or perceive what the words forty two months mean.

I find that fascinating.Its like something is definitely at work here.

Let me show you what I mean about men not being to “receive the testimony” because they are yet “carnally minded” discerning the start point of the time.

We are given the start point of the time clock with the destruction of the Temple (Jesus and the apostles were looking at with their owns eyes. )This is also when the animal sacrifices also ended.

Here is the start point mentioned in Daniel…

Daniel 12:9-13

King James Version

9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

( notice the start point below)

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.= 1,290 days

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.=1,335 days

13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.”

Now the reason many refuse to accept this as the start point is because they only know and “see this time as being literal.” And they say, we’ll all things were not fulfilled in that “literal”amount of time, so it must be incorrect.

So instead of accepting Jesus’ testimony about the destruction of the Temple and the end of animal sacrifices with the Temple destruction in 70 ad as “the start point”of this time line. They then attempt to move all prophecy forward to the future because they do not “understand”how that could be “the start point.”

They ignore all the other scriptures I posted in my OP that confirm when this start point began, because they cannot see it as being a sign of time, in their carnal minds it can only be taken “literally.” They only know what they know naturally.

And so because they can only see time as being taken as literal, they then try to push those events that have already happened way off into the future. They falsely prophesy of an “imaginary”future temple, that must be destroyed in order to fulfill a prophecy that has already been fulfilled.

And in those things they corrupt themselves.

But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they “know naturally,” as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

Edited by Stewardofthemystery

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

10 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Let me show you what I mean about men not being to “receive the testimony” because they are yet “carnally minded” discerning the start point of the time.

We are given the start point of the time clock with the destruction of the Temple (Jesus and the apostles were looking at with their owns eyes. )This is also when the animal sacrifices also ended.

Here is the start point mentioned in Daniel…

Daniel 12:9-13

King James Version

9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

( notice the start point below)

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.= 1,290 days

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.=1,335 days

13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.”

Now the reason many refuse to accept this as the start point is because they only know and “see this time as being literal.” And they say, we’ll all things were not fulfilled in that “literal”amount of time, so it must be incorrect.

So instead of accepting Jesus’ testimony about the destruction of the Temple and the end of animal sacrifices with the Temple destruction in 70 ad as “the start point”of this time line. They then attempt to move all prophecy forward to the future because they do not “understand”how that could be “the start point.”

They ignore all the other scriptures I posted in my OP that confirm when this start point began, because they cannot see it as being a sign of time, in their carnal minds it can only be taken “literally.” They only know what they know naturally.

And so because they can only see time as being taken as literal, they then try to push those events that have already happened way off into the future. They falsely prophesy of an “imaginary”future temple, that must be destroyed in order to fulfill a prophecy that has already been fulfilled.

And in those things they corrupt themselves.

But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they “know naturally,” as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

I do believe you just proved you have the carnal mind you accuse others as having.

Animal sacrifices.lol

It's only the wise who comprehend what Daniel is talking about but you believe all of the wicked understand.

Daniel 11:33

Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.

animals sacrifices .lol

28 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I do believe you just proved you have the carnal mind you accuse others as having.

Animal sacrifices.lol

It's only the wise who comprehend what Daniel is talking about but you believe all of the wicked understand.

Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.

animals sacrifices .lol

When did “the daily animal sacrifices”end with the destruction of the Temple in Jerusalem?  This happened in 70 ad.

11 And from the time that “the daily sacrifice shall be taken away,”and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.= 1,290 days

1 minute ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

When did “the daily animal sacrifices”end with the destruction of the Temple in Jerusalem?  This happened in 70 ad.

11 And from the time that “the daily sacrifice shall be taken away,”and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.= 1,290 days

I'm saying you believe the daily sacrifice is animal sacrifices.

Proof that you have a carnal mind as you accuse others of having. Those who are wise know better.

Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.

Here is another example of where they refuse to believe the Testimony of Jesus Christ because they believe this time has to be taken “literally”

In Revelation 12:5-6 we read “5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.” (1,260 days or 42 months)

They reject the man child as being Jesus Christ in that verse because it mentions the time 1,260 days.

So in order to uphold their false doctrine they reject the Truth.

3 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Here is another example of where they refuse to believe the Testimony of Jesus Christ because they believe this time has to be taken “literally”

In Revelation 12:5-6 we read “5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.” (1,260 days or 42 months)

They reject the man child as being Jesus Christ in that verse because it mentions the time 1,260 days.

So in order to uphold their false doctrine they reject the Truth.

Who are you accusing now?

I've never seen anyone say the man child isn't Christ so who exactly are you accusing?

Another example, they don’t believe the Testimony of Jesus Christ about when Satan was cast out of heaven because that time is mentioned again.

Revelation 12:6-9

King James Version

6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. (1,260 days)

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.”

Jesus told us when this would happen…

Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

But they reject the Testimony of Jesus Christ to uphold a false doctrine.

5 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Who are you accusing now?

I've never seen anyone say the man child isn't Christ so who exactly are you accusing?

I am talking about those who reject the Testimony of Jesus Christ in order to push a false doctrine.

2 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

I am talking about those who reject the Testimony of Jesus Christ in order to push a false doctrine.

You said them who say the child isn't Christ.

Who said the child isn't Christ?

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You said them who say the child isn't Christ.

Who said the child isn't Christ?

I’ve heard “many”say that, just as I’ve heard “many”say the AOD had not happened yet, or “many”who say that antichrist had not come yet, or “many” who say that Satan had not been cast out of heaven yet.  

“Many”false prophets were prophesied to come into the world and deceive “many”.

And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.