secondtimearound

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  81
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  142
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Last week, early in the morning all of a sudden I was grasping the morning paper in my left hand when

I had pain in my hand, and it froze up on me. I am an older person and my lower leg will freeze up like this

occasionally at night when I am trying to sleep. I have to get out of bed, and stomp around for a minute or so until it

gets back to normal. The same thing happens to my wife, and she has some meds to apply to her leg to help her.

Well, my hand was like froze up, and it hurt, and so I quickly prayed to the Lord, and asked for healing.

I heard an answer, not out loud, but like I heard it in my head, and it was something like this,

Put some water on your hand quickly to return it to normal. Well, I had no idea if this was from the  

Lord or what, but I went to the water faucet in the kitchen, and turned it on my hurt hand for about 30 seconds.

When I turned it off, I tried to move my hand and it was back close to normal, and was 100% back to normal in

a very few seconds. Then   I prayed "Thank you, Jesus".

I am not the only one who calls on the name of the Lord when I need help, but he has a way of helping when we ask for help.

Thank you God.

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.70
  • Days Won:  1

That's actually a good lesson in effective prayer, when you ask God for help he answers you to you but you have to be willing to accept it they way he gives it then take the action required to make it work.

(BTW, you and your wife might consider having your magnesium levels tested with a blood test from your doctor)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  202
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

2 hours ago, secondtimearound said:

Last week, early in the morning all of a sudden I was grasping the morning paper in my left hand when

I had pain in my hand, and it froze up on me. I am an older person and my lower leg will freeze up like this

occasionally at night when I am trying to sleep. I have to get out of bed, and stomp around for a minute or so until it

gets back to normal. The same thing happens to my wife, and she has some meds to apply to her leg to help her.

Well, my hand was like froze up, and it hurt, and so I quickly prayed to the Lord, and asked for healing.

I heard an answer, not out loud, but like I heard it in my head, and it was something like this,

Put some water on your hand quickly to return it to normal. Well, I had no idea if this was from the  

Lord or what, but I went to the water faucet in the kitchen, and turned it on my hurt hand for about 30 seconds.

When I turned it off, I tried to move my hand and it was back close to normal, and was 100% back to normal in

a very few seconds. Then   I prayed "Thank you, Jesus".

I am not the only one who calls on the name of the Lord when I need help, but he has a way of helping when we ask for help.

Thank you God.

Thank you for that testimony!  The inner Anointing, which is just Christ in us, is amazing!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  12.19
  • Days Won:  31

3 hours ago, FJK said:

That's actually a good lesson in effective prayer, when you ask God for help he answers you to you but you have to be willing to accept it they way he gives it then take the action required to make it work.

(BTW, you and your wife might consider having your magnesium levels tested with a blood test from your doctor)

@FJK We can pray, Thy will be done; and sometimes there are also practical means we can wisely take...