• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

48 minutes ago, Slibhin said:

Well, I'm a Jew so yes but that's besides the point. I don't think referring to human beings as "multiplying" as if they are some sort of pest is the wording I'd use. The point is they're awful to everyone.

You don't think God should have told humans to multiply as though they were some sort of pest?

Seriously.

Genesis 1:28

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

The point is they are persecuting the church.And as scripture shows they will continue and even start imprisoning and killing the christians in Israel .The Israeli government will even pitch in as the Haredi multiplies.Israel will probably never have another left leaning government till that government and the people of that government are destroyed.

I'd bet it doesn't last another 5 years.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

2 hours ago, Slibhin said:

Is that seriously how you interpreted what I said, or are you just trying to inflame?

Israel was founded in large part because of the holocaust and many of it's victims are still alive and living there. The idea that they would turn around and inflict genocide is outrageous and offensive. Jew have no motive to do so at any rate because we don't believe people have to be Jewish, and it is commanded in the Torah not to oppress foreigners. In the context of the original Hebrew, this also means non-Jews living in Israel. Many Jews have family members who are Christians, I was married to one in fact. Israel is 2% Christian and have churches throughout, especially the church of the nativity in Bethlehem and Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem.

Just this year a couple of "Jewish" fanatics tried to make it illegal, with jail time, for Christians to proselytize to Jews. Most of the Jews in Israel shut that right down and forced Netanyahu to drop it faster then dog doodoo. Israel is barely 2% Christian so it's not as if they alone had any power to influence the government. I opposed that law and I don't like Christians trying to steal from my community either, but freedom and liberty is either for everyone or no one. If someone wants to convert to Christianity, that is their choice at the end of the day. If someone in Israel is planning to persecute Christians they have a very long wait ahead of them until they'll have a chance to implement it.

Secondly if you think Benjamin Netanyahu and the Likud are "left leaning" then I'd hate to see what you consider right wing.

So I have to ask, is this thread an anti-Jew or anti-Israel thing? Either you don't know anything about Israeli culture or Jewish beliefs, or you're trying to inflame people against them. I don't see any other angle here. Help me understand you.

This thread is an anti beast thing.

Maybe you will get it after king netanyahu has put his mark in everyone in Israel.

PS,did the Torah forbid Jews from judging and condemning the son of God ?

Likewise the Torah will not keep the christians in Israel safe from Jews.Christians in Israel will soon be beaten in the synagogues.Brother will betray brother to death in Israel.Thats just how it is like it or not.

Mark 13

But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.

10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

11 But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.

12 Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.

13 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

16 minutes ago, Slibhin said:

Quoting the bible to prove something to me is pretty meaningless since I don't believe in it, nor do I believe in "the devil/beast".

You ask a question for which there is no answer because the premise is faulty. Jews do not believe G-d has a son because G-d is not a human being nor will he ever take a human form. While our values are certainly informed by the Torah... if they weren't we wouldn't be Jewish... the main reasons such a persecution wouldn't happen in Israel, at least in our lifetime is for the reasons I listed.

Jesus had no earthly father because he was formed in the womb by the spirit of God.No seed from a man 

Jeremiah 1:5

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

And I believe you that you do not believe.If you had believed ,you would have already known that.

As for the persecution of the saints in Israel. They will start killing Christians in Israel  at the same time netanyahu gives his mark to the Israelis.

As he said,everyone in Israel will be marked starting with the children.There is still about 2-3 years before it begins.

Edited by Shilohsfoal