IGNORED

Either your sins are blotted out, or your name is blotted out of the book of Life

Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  2

17 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

These are the vessels of wrath.

Matthew 23:

34 Therefore, indeed, I send you prophets, wise men, and scribes: some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from city to city, 35 that on you may come all the righteous blood shed on the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah, son of Berechiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. 

36 Assuredly, I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation.

Romans 9-11 should be read as a complete instruction from Paul to his generation. He is explaining the application of what is sometimes referred to as "remnant theology", i.e. why so many of his fellow countrymen were blinded to the truth. There need be more reference provided to extend this to the world.

Romans 11:1 I say then, has God cast away His people? Certainly not! For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God has not cast away His people whom He foreknew. Or do you not know what the Scripture says of Elijah, how he pleads with God against Israel, saying, 3 Lord, they have killed Your prophets and torn down Your altars, and I alone am left, and they seek my life? 4 But what does the divine response say to him? I have reserved for Myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Baal. 5 Even so then, at this present time there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

After the destruction of the temple, this is the word of the Lord for Israel.

Romans 11:31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.

Two temples, two judgments.

Isaiah 40:1 “Comfort, yes, comfort My people!”
Says your God.
2 “Speak comfort to Jerusalem, and cry out to her,
That her warfare is ended,
That her iniquity is pardoned;
For she has received from the Lord’s hand
Double for all her sins.”

Gods wrath is upon “all sinners.” And it is to be poured out on “the entire earth,” for they all have shed the blood of the saints and prophets as well.

Revelation 16:1-6

King James Version

16 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon “the earth.”

2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon “the earth;”and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, (mark of sin) and upon them which worshipped his image.

3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.

4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.

5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.

6 For “they have shed the blood of saints and prophets,” and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.”

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.35
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  7.07
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

5 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Gods wrath is upon “all sinners.” And it is to be poured out on “the entire earth,” for they all have shed the blood of the saints and prophets as well.

Revelation 16:1-6

King James Version

16 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon “the earth.”

2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon “the earth;”and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, (mark of sin) and upon them which worshipped his image.

3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.

4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.

5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.

6 For “they have shed the blood of saints and prophets,” and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.”

Sure, sure. Not a reference to "vessels of wrath" in Romans 9. 

This is very specific, those who have the mark of the beast,

and shed the blood of saints and prophets.

11 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

Sure, sure. Not a reference to "vessels of wrath" in Romans 9. 

This is very specific, those who have the mark of the beast,

and shed the blood of saints and prophets.

All “sinners”are by nature “the children of wrath.”

Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were “by nature the children of wrath,”even as others.“

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.35
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  7.07
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

7 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

All “sinners”are by nature “the children of wrath.”

Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were “by nature the children of wrath,”even as others.“

Thank God for the next verse:

4 But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us...

James 2:13 For judgment is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy. 

Mercy triumphs over judgment.

25 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

Thank God for the next verse:

4 But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us...

James 2:13 For judgment is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy. 

Mercy triumphs over judgment.

And those who are saved by Gods grace, are made a “new vessel”in the hand of the Potter.  This is what Paul was showing when he spoke of the clay in the Potters hands.

Jeremiah 18:1-4

King James Version

18 The word which came to Jeremiah from the Lord, saying,

2 Arise, and go down to the potter's house, and there I will cause thee to hear my words.

3 Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels.

4 And the vessel that he made of clay was “marred”in the hand of the potter: so he made it again “another vessel,”as seemed good to the potter to make it.”

Our first nature was “marred”because of “sin”, so we need to made “a new vessel”in Christ and be made righteous in Him by our Maker.

Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

Jeremiah 18:5-6

King James Version

5 Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying,

6 O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the Lord. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel.”