Mary8

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  241
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

On July 26, 2023, the Fast of 9th of Av begins in the evening at sundown and goes through July 27.

Two Jewish temples were destroyed on the day of the 9th of Av. It is a day that the Lord has emphasized by those two events.

This fast marks the end of the harvest of grain, the wheat that was planted in the spring. (One wheat crop is planted in the autumn and winters over and is harvested in spring about Pentecost.)  Jesus said "four months" and then cometh the harvest.  John 4:35.

Should the Rapture occur around that time of Tish b'Av, some Jewish people might realize that it would be the fulfillment of Scripture,

Jeremiah 8:20  The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved.

Three verses prior:  Jeremiah 8:17 For, behold, I will send serpents, cockatrices, among you, which will not be charmed, and they shall bite you, saith the LORD.

That would fulfil what Jesus said in

Matthew 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
I looked to see to whom Jesus was saying this. 7 times in Mathew 23 Jesus spells it out: "scribes and Pharisees."

My heart is heavy that Jeremiah's words in 8:20 point to the time when all who have not received Christ will realize "summer is ended and we are not saved." Soon they will face the Tribulation.

I had not noticed until about July 16 that Jeremiah has a prophecy that the Lord said that serpents will be sent and bite, nor that Jesus was pointing to the fulfillment by His words in Matthew.

Praying that the eyes of Jesus' people will see that Jesus is the remedy for the snake's bite, like Nehushtan, the bronze serpent on the pole that when looked at cured the snake bite in the days of Moses. Jesus was made to be sin for us. Also, how this would point to the fact that the believers in Jesus are the temples of God.

2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.94
  • Days Won:  2

46 minutes ago, Mary8 said:

On July 26, 2023, the Fast of 9th of Av begins in the evening at sundown and goes through July 27.

Two Jewish temples were destroyed on the day of the 9th of Av. It is a day that the Lord has emphasized by those two events.

This fast marks the end of the harvest of grain, the wheat that was planted in the spring. (One wheat crop is planted in the autumn and winters over and is harvested in spring about Pentecost.)  Jesus said "four months" and then cometh the harvest.  John 4:35.

Should the Rapture occur around that time of Tish b'Av, some Jewish people might realize that it would be the fulfillment of Scripture,

Three verses prior:  Jeremiah 8:17 For, behold, I will send serpents, cockatrices, among you, which will not be charmed, and they shall bite you, saith the LORD.

Matthew 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
I looked to see to whom Jesus was saying this. 7 times in Mathew 23 Jesus spells it out: "scribes and Pharisees."

My heart is heavy that Jeremiah's words in 8:20 point to the time when all who have not received Christ will realize "summer is ended and we are not saved." Soon they will face the Tribulation.

I had not noticed until about July 16 that Jeremiah has a prophecy that the Lord said that serpents will be sent and bite, nor that Jesus was pointing to the fulfillment by His words in Matthew.

Praying that the eyes of Jesus' people will see that Jesus is the remedy for the snake's bite, like Nehushtan, the bronze serpent on the pole that when looked at cured the snake bite in the days of Moses. Jesus was made to be sin for us. Also, how this would point to the fact that the believers in Jesus are the temples of God.

2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Did the Lord command a fast on the 9th of Av, or is it of men?

There are 3 ingathering feasts the Lord commanded to keep in the year; which are also prophetic.  The first 2 are already fulfilled, the third and last is yet to be fulfilled.

Three times thou shalt keep a feast unto me in the year.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,398
  • Content Per Day:  12.16
  • Days Won:  31

On 7/23/2023 at 1:20 PM, Mary8 said:

Interesting to see some of the Old Testament thematic roots of what is in the NT.

All gloriously fulfilled in Christ.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

On 7/23/2023 at 12:20 PM, Mary8 said:

This is what the 12 tribes of Israel will say when part of them have their eyes opened after the fullness of the Gentiles comes in.

On 7/23/2023 at 1:14 PM, Stewardofthemystery said:

Did the Lord command a fast on the 9th of Av, or is it of men?

There are 3 ingathering feasts the Lord commanded to keep in the year; which are also prophetic.  The first 2 are already fulfilled, the third and last is yet to be fulfilled.

Three times thou shalt keep a feast unto me in the year.

And yet the Feast of New Wine is the true Pentecost when the Church received the Holy Spirit.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  316
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3

Salvation is by faith, “They said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.” (Acts 16:31), “For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God,” (Ephesians 2:8-9), “that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be save,” (Romans 10:9), “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life,” (John 3:16), and “For this is the will of My Father, that everyone who beholds the Son and believes in Him will have eternal life, and I Myself will raise him up on the last day,” (John 6:40). 

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, The Light said:

And yet the Feast of New Wine is the true Pentecost when the Church received the Holy Spirit.

The start of salvation being offered to the Gentiles is shown in the law after the feast of the first fruits of Israel.  The Gentiles are shown in the law as “the new meat” offering.

Even unto the morrow after the seventh sabbath shall ye number fifty days; (Pentecost) and ye shall offer “a new meat offering” unto the Lord.

5 hours ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

The start of salvation being offered to the Gentiles is shown in the law after the feast of the first fruits of Israel.  The Gentiles are shown in the law as “the new meat” offering.

Even unto the morrow after the seventh sabbath shall ye number fifty days; (Pentecost) and ye shall offer “a new meat offering” unto the Lord.

And yet the Church received the Holy Spirit fifty days later (Pentecost) on the Feast of New Wine which is the celebration of the wheat harvest.

The dead in Christ is the barley harvest. The alive that remain will be the wheat harvest. Both make up the grain harvest and the barley and wheat cakes are the first fruits which are offered on Shavuot.

3 hours ago, The Light said:

And yet the Church received the Holy Spirit fifty days later (Pentecost) on the Feast of New Wine which is the celebration of the wheat harvest.

The dead in Christ is the barley harvest. The alive that remain will be the wheat harvest. Both make up the grain harvest and the barley and wheat cakes are the first fruits which are offered on Shavuot.

I see the first barley harvest as to the Jews, and the wheat harvest as to the Nations.

The barley is shown as the first harvest to become ripe before the wheat.

Exodus 9:30-32

King James Version

30 But as for thee and thy servants, I know that ye will not yet fear the Lord God.

31 And the flax and the barley was smitten: for the barley was in the ear, and the flax was bolled.

32 But the wheat and the rie were not smitten: for they were not grown up.”

Notice in the first feeding of the multitudes Jesus used 5 barley loaves…

There is a lad here, which hath five barley loaves, and two small fishes: but what are they among so many?
Therefore they gathered them together, and filled twelve baskets with the fragments of the five barley loaves, which remained over and above unto them that had eaten.”

In the law the remnant of the shewbread is given to the priesthood.

This sign of the 5 holy loaves given was first shown in David…

1 Samuel 21:1-6

King James Version

21 Then came David to Nob to Ahimelech the priest: and Ahimelech was afraid at the meeting of David, and said unto him, Why art thou alone, and no man with thee?

2 And David said unto Ahimelech the priest, The king hath commanded me a business, and hath said unto me, Let no man know any thing of the business whereabout I send thee, and what I have commanded thee: and I have appointed my servants to such and such a place.

3 Now therefore what is under thine hand? give me “five loaves of bread”in mine hand, or what there is present.

4 And the priest answered David, and said, There is no common bread under mine hand, but there is hallowed bread; if the young men have kept themselves at least from women.

5 And David answered the priest, and said unto him, Of a truth women have been kept from us about these three days, since I came out, and the vessels of the young men are holy, and the bread is in a manner common, yea, though it were sanctified this day in the vessel.

6 So the priest gave him hallowed bread: for there was no bread there but the shewbread, that was taken from before the Lord, to put hot bread in the day when it was taken away.”

1 hour ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

I see the first barley harvest as to the Jews, and the wheat harvest as to the Nations.

The barley is shown as the first harvest to become ripe before the wheat.

Yes the barley is the first harvest. The dead in Christ rise first.

Then the Lord returns for the alive that remain. This is the wheat harvest that occurs in the summer which completes the grain harvest.

As to the Jews, the seed of the woman across the earth, they are removed from the earth at the 6th seal, at the gathering from heaven and earth. This is the fruit harvest.

Only the nation of Israel, those that flee to the place of protection and unbelievers will be on earth during the wrath of God.