IGNORED

POLL: did you find medicinal cannabis helpful?

farouk

POLL: Did you find medicinal cannabis helpful?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Did you find medicinal cannabis helpful?

• No; never tried it / never needed it
    • No; I tried it, but it didn't help
    • No; but i'm still wondering if it might help
    • Yes.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 07/24/2024 at 02:16 AM

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  432
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,219
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  0

You're not intoxicated if you have a few ounces to go to sleep. You're not intoxicated after one drink of red wine.

Intoxication, and medicinal purposes are two different things. Intoxication I am reading as meaning drunkenness. 

Besides, With all of the chemicals that we are exposed to in the cities, I think we're way beyond staying in the Amish life, and eating everything that is pesticide free and all of that.

People have to adapt and change, And since we all left that life a long time ago, And became industrialized people mostly,

Now we might need more chemicals, to counteract other chemicals, {I think ?}, :noidea:

Still, There are people with Bipolar disorder in Amish communities. Mental Illness is Biblical, It's in the Bible. It's somewhere in Matthew. 

Edited by believeinHim

We know enough about alcohol, Because it is legal and it is regulated. We need to know just as much about all of the other stuff that people will do, Whether it is legal or not.

I know people, or I know OF people, Who do and did that stuff. I would rather they not get arrested for it.

We know what alcohol does because it is legal.

We need to know what all of this other stuff does, as well. Either legalization, Or decriminalization, I'd rather leave that up to a Doctor,

But, we NEED to know what this stuff does, We need to be able, Doctors need to be able to legally study it, in a controlled environment, And a legal environment.

I don't want the people that I know OF, To go to jail or prison, With murderers and thugs, Because they are hooked on marijuana. I don't want that for my country, Or for the people that I know OF. 

However, I will say, Seattle just did this and it didn't go well. I am not going to have some sort of, 'guilt', over something like this, though, if that is supposed to be the thing, I don't know enough about drugs to be able to say,

A glass of wine is not a drug, and neither is psychiatry medications, so I don't know, I'm confused, I don't know what to do about this stuff, I say don't touch it in the first place, I never have,

Edited by believeinHim

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,558
  • Content Per Day:  12.21
  • Days Won:  31

2 hours ago, believeinHim said:

We know enough about alcohol, Because it is legal and it is regulated. We need to know just as much about all of the other stuff that people will do, Whether it is legal or not.

I know people, or I know OF people, Who do and did that stuff. I would rather they not get arrested for it.

We know what alcohol does because it is legal.

We need to know what all of this other stuff does, as well. Either legalization, Or decriminalization, I'd rather leave that up to a Doctor,

But, we NEED to know what this stuff does, We need to be able, Doctors need to be able to legally study it, in a controlled environment, And a legal environment.

I don't want the people that I know OF, To go to jail or prison, With murderers and thugs, Because they are hooked on marijuana. I don't want that for my country, Or for the people that I know OF. 

@believeinHim I can see the need for research in a safe environment.

I guess you've never felt the need for it yourself.

However, I will say, that apparently Seattle just did this, and there was an uptick in crime, so maybe it's not a good idea, I don't know, I stay away from drugs, I take medications prescribed by a Nurse Practitioner, it used to be a Psychiatrist, there is a shortage of Doctors, So now it is a Nurse Practitioner,

I know my first psychiatrist told me to go home and eat a steak, So I will stick to steak and my Nurse Practitioner, I am not sure if drugs should be legalized, they were just in Seattle, and it did not go well, so, I don't know, 

Have a steak, and some wine, is what I say, have a steak, and some red wine, is what I say. Wash it down with a glass of milk after. :angel2::angel:

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

I've tried Marijuana to address physical pain.

It worked but I did not like the "head-change" (high.)

If the drug can be processed so that the "high" is removed I may use it to address my painful condition but only as a supplement to medications I presently use short of surgery which is soon scheduled.

I love sobriety. 

Edited by jeremiah1five

• 1 month later...

I do not think that I could handle the THC, and on anti psychotics, I do not think this would be wise, but I took an ever so small tiny nibble out of a

CBD gummies, and it was, well, weird. It relaxed all of my muscles, but it did have the scary side effect of slowing my breathing down.

When I mean I took an ever so small tiny nibble, I mean I took an ever so small tiny nibble.

I also got some 300mg CBD cream that I am mixing with essential oils, and I can't get the one that I got anymore, it is sold out! 

Walgreens will not ship theirs to here, and I can not find any others that are of that low dose, 400mg or less!

The CBD cream mixed with essential oils seems to be the safest thing to me, and I can not find anymore that is that low dose, and Walgreens will not ship theirs to here!

I do not recommend trying this stuff without talking to your Doctor first!

And I have not, and will still not go for anything with THC .

Edited by believeinHim