• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  63
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Vine Abider said:

Boasting is good if it is in the Lord and what He has done for us! We have assurance, we have this treasure in Earthen vessels and this is His doing.

That's how you read not of Jesus.

Jesus does not approve of any kind boasting.

Besides, you dont know if your salvation is approved by Him.

that's why it is nothing but boasting.

1 hour ago, garee said:

I am not a moderator (hard work)  I can hear him.

It is Jesus who judges.

He is the Lord of Salvation.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,506
  • Content Per Day:  6.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

20 minutes ago, meshak said:

That's how you read not of Jesus.

Jesus does not approve of any kind boasting.

Besides, you dont know if your salvation is approved by Him.

that's why it is nothing but boasting.

Boasting is fine and encouraged, as long as it's not in ourselves (pride) but rather in the Lord and what He has done or is doing!

Here are four verses about boasting in the Lord (there are several more):

Psalm 34:2 My soul will make its boast in the Lord; The humble will hear it and rejoice.

Romans 15:17 Therefore in Christ Jesus I have found reason for boasting in things pertaining to God.

Hebrews 3:6  but Christ was faithful as a Son over His house—whose house we are, if we hold fast our confidence and the boast of our hope firm until the end.

Galatians 6:14  But may it never be that I would boast, except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.
  • Thumbs Up 4

35 minutes ago, Vine Abider said:

Boasting is fine and encouraged, as long as it's not in ourselves (pride) but rather in the Lord and what He has done or is doing!

Here are four verses about boasting in the Lord (there are several more):

Psalm 34:2 My soul will make its boast in the Lord; The humble will hear it and rejoice.

Romans 15:17 Therefore in Christ Jesus I have found reason for boasting in things pertaining to God.

Hebrews 3:6  but Christ was faithful as a Son over His house—whose house we are, if we hold fast our confidence and the boast of our hope firm until the end.

Galatians 6:14  But may it never be that I would boast, except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Keep believing that friend.

These are not Jesus' words.

Meek will inherit the earth.  Says Jesus.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

4 hours ago, meshak said:

Yes they are the words of the father teaching us the meek  those with no power  received power .They humble the believer knowing he has no power  other than false pride. 

6 minutes ago, garee said:

Yes they are the words of the father teaching us the meek  those with no power  received power .They humble the believer knowing he has no power  other than false pride. 

You are no meek claiming to be saved without Jesus' approval.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,506
  • Content Per Day:  6.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

9 hours ago, meshak said:

So only the words Jesus spoke Himself, while He walked the earth are acceptable and not the speaking came through His apostles? (re: the verses shared about how we should boast in our Savior and His work) 

1 hour ago, Vine Abider said:

So only the words Jesus spoke Himself, while He walked the earth are acceptable and not the speaking came through His apostles? (re: the verses shared about how we should boast in our Savior and His work) 

Thats right.

they interpreted or assumed Jesus' word.

The good thing is that they recorded His own word too.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

13 hours ago, meshak said:

You are no meek claiming to be saved without Jesus' approval.

And it seems you have no idea what the word "meek" means or how it is used ?

I would use Jonah and Jesus as a example. 

Meek means . . to be humbled by another power  .Some murmur like Jonah "What about me ? 

Jonah 4:. 2-4 And he prayed unto the Lord, and said, I pray thee, O Lord, was not this my saying, when I was yet in my country? Therefore I fled before unto Tarshish: for I knew that thou art a gracious God, and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repentest thee of the evil. Therefore now, O Lord, take, I beseech thee, my life from me; for it is better for me to die than to live. Then said the Lord, Doest thou well to be angry?

It would seem when angry at God who brings people into our lives we start searching for fault in others refusing to remove the log from their own. We are warned when entertaining strangers they could be another believer sent to us or us to them. 

A reminder. . How we judge influences how others see us. Mercy must be mixed with grace  not vengeance. Man's anger does not bring the righteous life God requires .    

Matthew 7:4King James Version Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

Jesus the son of man empowered by the father finished the work. The father gave him to both ears to hear and a heart to do like all yoked with Christ our first love.  

The gospel (power of God in a nut shell . . 

Philippians 2: 13-14 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

1 minute ago, garee said:

And it seems you have no idea what the word "meek" means or how it is used ?

I would use Jonah and Jesus as a example. 

Meek means . . to be humbled by another power  .Some murmur like Jonah "What about me ? 

Jonah 4:. 2-4 And he prayed unto the Lord, and said, I pray thee, O Lord, was not this my saying, when I was yet in my country? Therefore I fled before unto Tarshish: for I knew that thou art a gracious God, and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repentest thee of the evil. Therefore now, O Lord, take, I beseech thee, my life from me; for it is better for me to die than to live. Then said the Lord, Doest thou well to be angry?

It would seem when angry at God who brings people into our lives we start searching for fault in others refusing to remove the log from their own. We are warned when entertaining strangers they could be another believer sent to us or us to them. 

A reminder. . How we judge influences how others see us. Mercy must be mixed with grace  not vengeance. Man's anger does not bring the righteous life God requires .    

Matthew 7:4King James Version Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

Jesus the son of man empowered by the father finished the work. The father gave him to both ears to hear and a heart to do like all yoked with Christ our first love.  

The gospel (power of God in a nut shell . . 

Philippians 2: 13-14 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

Patch up here and there all day long, dear.