IGNORED

Are there any support groups or channels available for people stuck on the flip side of the trans movement?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

I have tried searching on the internet for christian trans support but I have not been able to find what I am looking for. All I have been able to find is to help bring healing and change to the trans persons life or to affirm the trans person with hopes to fully bring them into the church.

The situation I have is quite different from those described above. I am a trans dissident being that my grandfather, father and only other sibling were/are trans. At least 30% of my relatives are LGBTQ members and many of the others are supporters of the cause, none of them seem to want to have any contact with me at all.

It seems my whole life has been constantly waiting for the next retribution event to occur for my transgression of just wanting to live a normal life and not having anything at all to do with the LGBTQ community in any way.

I have been physically separated from my spouse and young children since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic and this is a source of many bad feelings for me.

Does anyone know of any kind of support groups or channels for people that are stuck in my predicament?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Content Per Day:  4.41

Talking to other Christians like on this forum may be the only thing going... sometimes it helps to talk things out while you are praying and waiting on the Lord's direction and this may be a situation (no fault of yours) that the only answer may be staying away from them altogether.

As believers we are called to peace so the first and foremost thing before family, wife, kids, etc is your personal relationship with the Lord.  Sometimes other people accept the lies of the devil and nobody can help them including the Lord because their free will would have to be violated to force them to follow the Lord... and the Lord does not force anybody to follow him.

The first thing is to get some promises together, print them out and read them out loud to yourself and give the Lord praise for loving you and saving you and empowering to you stand in Christ in spite of anything family members may do.

Are the other family member interfering with your marriage and convincing your wife to remain separated from you?  If so, some spiritual warfare may be in order including fasting and prayer and studying God's Word on the authority of the believer and casting the devil out.

I know I'll be praying the the Lord opens the eyes of your understanding so you can see, understand, and know clearly how He is wanting you to go forward while being at peace and in a forgiving mindset towards others.  As hard as it may be to do, forgiving others is critical because not forgiving is disastrous!  (see Matthew 6:14-15, Matthew 6:15)

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Content Per Day:  4.41

Here's a few verses to think about and to praise the Lord for that these apply to you!

God’s Love, Mercy and Grace - Encouragement

Isaiah 54:8-10, 14-17
In a little anger I hid my face from you for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on you, says the LORD thy Redeemer....for this is as the waters of Noah unto Me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be angry with you, or rebuke you....for the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace be removed, says the LORD that has mercy on you....in righteousness shall you be established: you shall be far from oppression; for you shall not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near you....look, they shall surely gather together, but not by Me: whosoever shall gather together against you shall fall for your sake....no weapon that is formed against you shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against you, in judgment YOU shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of Me, says the LORD.

Revelation 3:8
Behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it.

Job 22:21-23

Acquaint now yourself with Him (draw close, get to know, be in agreement), and be at peace: thereby good shall come unto you… I pray that you receive the law from His mouth (His ways of being and doing right), and lay up His words in your heart… If you return to the Almighty, you shall be built up, you shall put away iniquity far from your life.

2 Chronicles 16:9

For the eyes of the LORD move to and fro throughout the earth that He may strongly support those whose heart is completely His

Matthew 11:28-30
Come unto me, all you that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest....take my yoke (obligation to serve, and walk with God) upon you, and learn of Me, for I am meek and lowly in heart, and you shall find rest unto your souls....for My yoke is easy (gracious and kind), and My burden (service) is light (the Glory of God, the Holy Spirit, the anointing).

Isaiah 41:10,11
Fear not; for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you; yes, I will help you; yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness....Behold (Look!), all they that were incensed against you shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with you shall perish.

1 Thessalonians 5:23 
(see Romans 11:22, Colossians 1:22,23)
And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.  (Indicating that it’s possible for Christians to NOT be blameless and can be held accountable for their sin if they continue in their sin addictions)

Hebrews 4:9-11
There remains therefore a rest to the people of God....for he that is entered into His rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from His....let us labor therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

Joshua 1:8-9
This book of the law shall not depart out of your mouth; but you shall meditate therein day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall have good success....Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be discouraged: for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.

Romans 5:5
Hope makes no shame; because the love of God is shed abroad (gush out, pour out abundantly) in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

2 Corinthians 2:14
Thanks be unto God, which always causes us to triumph in Jesus Christ.

1 Peter 5:6,7
Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God (promises, warnings, correction, instructions in His Word), that He may exalt you in due time....casting all your care upon Him; for He cares for you.

I have for the most part stayed away from my relatives since I was 16 years old when my trans parent forced me out of their house. The only reason they gave me at the time was that they wanted me out of their hair. I had hoped that I would be able to get my life back on track from that disastrous start to early adulthood and I would somehow be able to live a normal life but that was unfortunately unattainable for me. Many of my friends at the time who found out of my predicament did not want to have anything to do with me. I think they thought that I also must be trans and was just faking not to be in order to get along with them. The others who knew nothing of my predicament thought that surely there must be something horribly wrong with me to be homeless at such an early age. This happened during the late 1980s when society was different than it is now. 

My predicament has caused me to form a relationship with my God from an early age. 

The promises I would like to put together is being physically reunited with my spouse and young children. I do not like that my children are having to grow up in a separated family and I think it would be best for them to have the presence of both parents. 

My relatives seem to not want to have any contact with me or my spouse and children in any way. I have only chatted with one of them once in the last 5 years for about 15 minutes on internet messenger. They have since not responded to any of my messages to them. I have tried contacting other relatives, but none of them have responded. Due to my predicament I have never really had any kind of close contact with any of them, there was always a kind of strange feeling of incompatibility and unease with them. This is why I am looking for support groups or channels that are familiar with people in my predicament. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  4.85
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

Why are you still separated from your wife and kids? Covid is long over.

I have recently become disabled and live in poverty. To make matters worse the government has marked my passport for entry only not allowing me to leave the the country. 

I am starting to come up with some ideas on how to move forward myself. I was just hoping that there may be some kind of support group or channel for people who suffered from the systemic obstacles that I have in the past and could provide me with some ideas and advice.