IGNORED

WorthyNews:Trump surges ahead of primary rivals after skipping second GOP debate: poll

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.45
  • Content Count:  44,420
  • Content Per Day:  7.19
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) – Former President Donald Trump has increased his lead over his Republican rivals following the second Republican primary debate, which he did not attend.

Trump took the support of 50% of respondents in the latest InsiderAdvantage survey. Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis placed second with 15% while former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley narrowly trailed him with 14%. Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie placed fourth with 5% while tech mogul Vivek Ramaswamy earned 3% support.

“DeSantis and Haley are the only remaining viable candidates of the current field of candidates,” IA Chairman Matt Towery said. “In my opinion the debates are having a diminishing impact on the race. Absent some major unexpected shakeup, it appears Donald Trump is the prohibitive favorite to win the GOP nomination.” [ Source: Just the News (Read More…) ]

View the full article

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.72
  • Days Won:  1

Trump isn't in with the in crowd, that's what his supporters want because they aren't either.

Edited by FJK
typo

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.89
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

The Democrats want to run against President Trump. I support his policies, but I don't believe that he can win. DeSantis is the better choice, but he doesn't have a chance this election cycle.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  157
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

16 hours ago, Rick-Parker said:

The Democrats want to run against President Trump. I support his policies, but I don't believe that he can win. DeSantis is the better choice, but he doesn't have a chance this election cycle.

The dream ticket would have guaranteed Republicans 12 years. DeSantis should have never ran and Trump would have selected him VP I think. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,049
  • Content Per Day:  1.61

I can't wait to vote for President Trump again. No matter what you think about the man himself, his policies ARE focused on making America strong and they benefit the nation as a whole instead of certain small groups. He championed religious liberty and his SCOTUS picks are helping Christians right now. Biden has 0% chance of winning another election. 

If he isn't in prison or dead by then.

The Democrats -actually the Left which isn't confined to Democrats- will do any thing possible. without restraint of any kind, to stop him from becoming President again (something they obviously fear since they are doing everything they can to stop him from even running).

Killing him would be a last resort, but behind the closed doors of the secret powers that rule us, where the real decisions are being made, it isn't off the table.

I still hold that Trump will not be allowed to be President again, at least not for any significant length of time.

I may be wrong, but this is the way I see it at this point in time.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,049
  • Content Per Day:  1.61

23 minutes ago, FJK said:

If he isn't in prison or dead by then.

The Democrats -actually the Left which isn't confined to Democrats- will do any thing possible. without restraint of any kind, to stop him from becoming President again (something they obviously fear since they are doing everything they can to stop him from even running).

Killing him would be a last resort, but behind the closed doors of the secret powers that rule us, where the real decisions are being made, it isn't off the table.

I still hold that Trump will not be allowed to be President again, at least not for any significant length of time.

I may be wrong, but this is the way I see it at this point in time.

I don't think they can kill him. Remember he still has secret service protection and no doubt he has his own security. He may even be a little paranoid ( not without good reason ) to fear his safety. It's possible he may be in prison, but that would open a HUGE can of worms as he hasn't broken any laws. The charges against him are 100% politically motivated to get him out of the picture. In my state of Colorado, there is actually a case right now in the court to prohibit Trump from appearing on the ballot. Since Colorado always votes Democrat, that won't impact him, but I've heard other states have considered similar options. I personally believe next year could see the possibility of civil war as millions of people are seeing a crooked government that rivals the KGB and Nazi party. If something happens to Trump, I think we may see violence nationwide like none of us have seen in our lifetimes, leading to possible civil war. A 2nd American Revolution?

5 minutes ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

I don't think they can kill him.

I hope you're right and I'm wrong.

I admit my view of behind the scenes politics is significantly influenced from both a study of The  Prince and The Art of War, an admittedly strange pair of philosophies to combine into a political world view.