IGNORED

10-31-2023 The Evil Truth Of Halloween – (info from history.com)

MizKJVOnly

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

12 minutes ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

I'm probably in the minority here, but I think Halloween is totally harmless. No matter how it started out was celebrated in the past, now it's become a day for fun and pranks and harmless scares. I would say that 99% of people who celebrate it do so with no evil intent in their hearts. The hot of being able to dress up 1 day a year with your kids or going to a party is awesome. I would never think of denying myself or my family the fun and laughter and make believe this day allows. God judges the heart and I've never been convicted that there was anything wrong with having a little fun. So for those who don't celebrate it, God Bless you. And for those that do, God Bless you. As for me, I'll be trick or treating with the kids and charging a small dad tax for some candy myself. 😂

I'm with you @TrueFollowerOfChrist. There will always be some people who celebrate Halloween with dark intent, but 99% of the folks I know who dress up, go to parties, etc., do so with a mind toward innocent fun. Most people know nothing about the holiday's history.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,086
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

We have been having Jesus Parties since Friday, hundreds have come to Jesus.