• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

After many years of keeping a close eye on every report I can find that comes out regarding the continental split occurring in Africa at the moment, after all these years nobody from the Christian world seems aware of it's biblical connection ..

Let me remedy that for anybody who wishes to get this out there .. be my guest, share it to the world if you think it's important enough? ..

First, if you bring up the maps for the split, there are several projections of the split on it's current path to it's possible end result .. but that projection is is based on the continental drift itself, but that projection is a secular one .. the biblical projection considers one point the secular projection doesn't, the mighty earthquake of Isaiah ..  Isaiah 24:20
The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again. 

So just keep that unprecedented earthquake in mind as the final decider to the secular's predictions to it's projected path and final resting point.

Here is the prophecy in relation to the split ..

Isaiah 11:15
And the LORD shall utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with his mighty wind shall he shake his hand over the river, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and make men go over dryshod. 

The Egyptian sea is the Red Sea .. this prophecy takes place when the Lord returns so people can cross the Red Sea by foot on their way to the Millennial Kingdom .. these come by foot because they were not changed into spirit like the followers of Christ were .. these instead, are the flesh and blood Israelites who will be inhabiting the Millennial Kingdom.

And if you look at the maps again, you can see how the Red Sea can be impacted if the part of Africa that is splitting off connects with Saudi Arabias South Western point .. the sea itself will be diverted .. keeping in mind the added changes the great earthquake will add to this event.

Now we have a biblical answer as to why the African continental split is occurring .. spread it if you think it's worthy.

Cheers.

Edited by Serving

Guest AFlameOfFire

I had no idea about Africa splitting Serving, or how it could relate to anything prophetic. Thanks so much, I did a search and found this is true, although not familiar with the importance of it in scripture. I will check this out.

Thanks again, peace

1 hour ago, AFlameOfFire said:

I had no idea about Africa splitting Serving, or how it could relate to anything prophetic. Thanks so much, I did a search and found this is true, although not familiar with the importance of it in scripture. I will check this out.

Thanks again, peace

My pleasure.

The relevance to scripture concerns all the prophecies about specific human survivors still alive when Christ returns, specifically Israelites, think of the scattered and "lost" 10 tribes of Israel that are still amongst us, well God made promises about eventually bringing them back to Israel .. this belongs to the prophecy concerning the stick of Joseph being re-joined/made one again .. re-joined at the start of the Millennial Kingdom of course.

And they are to make their way from all the lands they come from back to the kingdom, and, returning by foot mostly, making their way to Israel to begin learning Christ's doctrine and accepting Messiah at long last.

Remember, God always keeps a remnant of non Christian Israelites to keep in line with the promises to the fathers, those under that covenant .. well they have a promise too, even though they are not "of us" (Christian), the Lord has promised remnants among that group who will be shown mercy at Christs return for the sake of the promise/guarantee that God gave to the fathers.

That promise is yet to be fulfilled.

And those who must come via the African continent will have dry land to cross over instead of a sea blocking their path .. even Moses had to make a dry pass when the Lord divided the waters for him/them.

Isaiah is my favorite OT book, it has many millennial prophecies .. I suggest starting from there.

Cheers. 

Edited by Serving
editing out lost train of thoughts/rambling

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.33
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  6.98
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

The great African rift was formed during the reign of Uzziah, a result of the great earthquake. Zechariah 14:5,  Amos 1:1

Oops,

Sorry guys, I forgot to mention that this :

Isaiah 11:15
And the LORD shall utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with his mighty wind shall he shake his hand over the river, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and make men go over dryshod. 

.. has 2 prophecies in one, so to speak .. the Egyptian sea (Red Sea) and the rivers (7 streams) .. those streams are north and east of Israel without being overly specific .. so two proclamations/prophecies, though directly realated,  in one.

Cheers. 

11 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

The great African rift was formed during the reign of Uzziah, a result of the great earthquake. Zechariah 14:5,  Amos 1:1

https://www.sciencefocus.com/planet-earth/africa-splitting

3 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

Hi Mr.M,

The rift emerged in 2005, it is well documented.

Zechariah 14 is future and the event therein takes place in Israel.

Zechariah 14:1-5

1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

Day of the Lord is future. Hasn't happened yet.

2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

This takes place right before Armageddon itself .. there is the war where all the world gets involved against Isralel & there is Armageddon where that war stops and all the armies train their weapons against the Lord coming in the clouds.

3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

Still hasn't happened yet.

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

Still hasn't happened yet, the Lord touches down on the Mount of Olives at His second coming, so still future.

5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

Look at my highlight above .. like what happened in the days of Uzziah, the Lord will do something similar but obviously on a grander scale.

Cheers.

4 minutes ago, Serving said:

The rift emerged in 2005, it is well documented.

The realization that the rift is splitting Africa in 2 was first publicized in 2005,

the rift itself is thousands of years old.

https://www.jpost.com/environment-and-climate-change/article-735092

6 minutes ago, Serving said:

Still hasn't happened yet, the Lord touches down on the Mount of Olives at His second coming, so still future.

5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

Look at my highlight above .. like what happened in the days of Uzziah, the Lord will do something similar but obviously on a grander scale.

The earthquake in the days of Uzziah was on a grand scale.

You are assuming that the splitting of the mount of Olives

is of a grander scale, but it is local. 

The great African rift runs for 7000 miles.

Just now, Mr. M said:

The earthquake in the days of Uzziah was on a grand scale.

You are assuming that the splitting of the mount of Olives

is of a grander scale, but it is local. 

The great African rift runs for 7000 miles.

Oh I see,

No matter what I say, you just want to rebut me, I get it .. even though you were wrong about Zechariah 14:5 already happening.

Since you want to concentrate on a minor point and not the prophecy itself, I mean really bro?? this is what you want to argue about??

Okay then, lets start with you acknowledging you were wrong about Zechariah 14:5 ..

THEN I will address your "point" of contention .. 

Unbelievable.