IGNORED

Israel, like Samson, got a hair cut and was made blind, but in the end they shall renew their strength.

Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

ROFL 🤣 

Is that the doctrine according to Wiki?😊

It's all in the bible.You just need the ability to understand it .

8 hours ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

God has given us many insights into the future by historical events of the past. Just as God also said He would use Christ and His elect for signs and for wonders; just as Jesus himself was for a sign for the fall of and rising again of many in Israel.

Samson was a Nazarene from birth, just as Jesus was also called a Nazarene; and both Samson and Jesus were determined by God to be a deliverer of the people. The vow of the Nazarene in the law shows us when a vow is made to separate yourself unto the Lord, the Nazarene was not to defile himself with wine or strong drink, he was not to defile himself with the dead, and he was not to cut his hair with a razor unless he broke the vow he had made to God and become defiled.

If the vow was broken, then they were commanded to shave off their hair to expose their shame for breaking the vow to God.

The long hair of the Nazarene represented the strength of the Lord that was upon his head, which also represents the Wisdom of God being that strength upon the head of His elect. This is why when Samson lost his hair he also lost his strength, and was then brought into captivity and was made blind.

This in a nutshell is what happened to Israel when they broke the vow they made to God to keep all the commands God gave them contained in the law. They like Samson, got a hair cut (so to speak), and was made blind from understanding the words of God; as the Word of God is the Wisdom of God, and is also the power of God.

God said in Jeremiah 7:29 for Jerusalem to cut off thine hair! As a sign of this very thing.

The people had defiled themselves and had forsaken the ways of the Lord, thus they would lose the strength of their head, as Christ is shown as the Head of the body, and is also the power of God.

Samson was misled by Delilah, as Israel was misled and played the harlot by taking up the ways of the Gentile nations that surrounded them. And because they were drawn away by strangers like strange women and their strange doctrine; they also were brought into captivity of the Gentiles and were also made spiritually blind.

But we know by the words of Paul, that blindness in part happened to the Jews, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled. And so when the Spirit of the Lord returns to Israel as is prophesied, so too shall their strength return and God shall fight for them as in the days of old.

In the story of Samson, after Samson was made blind, Samson was brought before the Gentiles to be mocked by the Gentile masses. Samson then cried out to God for strength, and God renewed his strength; and Samson by the power of God brought down the house of the Gentiles upon his mockers heads.

We here in the last days will see the mockers and blasphemers of God and of His holy saints increase, as this is determined to be. But be of good courage and faith, for the saints of the Lord shall renew their strength, and the Lord shall bring down the houses of the Gentiles upon their own heads.

Peace

You do understand that Samson killed himself ,don't you?

He was blind and committed suicide and somehow you believe that's a good way for Israel to go.Blind suicide.

Isaiah 14

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.

19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.94
  • Days Won:  2

36 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You do understand that Samson killed himself ,don't you?

He was blind and committed suicide and somehow you believe that's a good way for Israel to go.Blind suicide.

Isaiah 14

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.

19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

Like Jesus, Samson gave up his life to “destroy the enemy.”

Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that (((through death))) he might (((destroy him)))that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might (((destroy the works of the devil.)))

Just now, Stewardofthemystery said:

Like Jesus, Samson gave up his life to “destroy the enemy.”

Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that (((through death))) he might (((destroy him)))that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might (((destroy the works of the devil.)))

Well,if you believe that's what the Israeli government is doing with Israel.

Personally,I don't think it will work out well for them.

11 And he said, This will be the manner of the king that shall reign over you: He will take your sons, and appoint them for himself, for his chariots, and to be his horsemen; and some shall run before his chariots.

12 And he will appoint him captains over thousands, and captains over fifties; and will set them to ear his ground, and to reap his harvest, and to make his instruments of war, and instruments of his chariots.

13 And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cooks, and to be bakers.

14 And he will take your fields, and your vineyards, and your oliveyards, even the best of them, and give them to his servants.

15 And he will take the tenth of your seed, and of your vineyards, and give to his officers, and to his servants.

16 And he will take your menservants, and your maidservants, and your goodliest young men, and your asses, and put them to his work.

17 He will take the tenth of your sheep: and ye shall be his servants.

18 And ye shall cry out in that day because of your king which ye shall have chosen you; and the Lord will not hear you in that day.

No,I don't think it will work out well for the majority in Israel.

Israeli government buying more weapons today so God will protect Israel.

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-administration-once-more-bypasses-200133481.html

Edited by Shilohsfoal

15 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Israeli government buying more weapons today so God will protect Israel.

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-administration-once-more-bypasses-200133481.html

God does not need man’s help to destroy the enemies of Israel.

I have trodden the winepress ((alone;)) and of the people there was ((none with me:))for I will treadthem in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

Isaiah 40:13-31

King James Version

13 Who hath directed the Spirit of the Lord, or being his counsellor hath taught him?

14 With whom took he counsel, and who instructed him, and taught him in the path of judgment, and taught him knowledge, and shewed to him the way of understanding?

15 Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing.

16 And Lebanon is not sufficient to burn, nor the beasts thereof sufficient for a burnt offering.

17 All nations before him are as (((nothing;))) and they are counted to him (((less than nothing,)))and vanity.

18 To whom then will ye liken God? or what likeness will ye compare unto him?

19 The workman melteth a graven image, and the goldsmith spreadeth it over with gold, and casteth silver chains.

20 He that is so impoverished that he hath no oblation chooseth a tree that will not rot; he seeketh unto him a cunning workman to prepare a graven image, that shall not be moved.

21 Have ye not known? have ye not heard? hath it not been told you from the beginning? have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth?

22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof (((are as grasshoppers;)))that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

23 That bringeth the princes to nothing; he maketh the judges of the earth as vanity.

24 Yea, they shall not be planted; yea, they shall not be sown: yea, their stock shall not take root in the earth: and he shall also blow upon them, and they shall wither, and (((the whirlwind shall take them away as stubble.)))

25 To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One.

26 Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.

27 Why sayest thou, O Jacob, and speakest, O Israel, My way is hid from the Lord, and my judgment is passed over from my God?

28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.

29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.

30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:

31 But they that wait upon the Lord (((shall renew their strength))); they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.”

Amen 

10 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

God does not need man’s help to destroy the enemies of Israel.

I have trodden the winepress ((alone;)) and of the people there was ((none with me:))for I will treadthem in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

God used the Romans to drive the Jews out of the land.

He controls nations and people like puppets on a string.Even the king of idiots ,the son of perdition can be used to serve God's purpose without him even knowing it.

As for the Israeli government,It needs weapons and walls.Its not like the people of God who need no walls.

7 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

He controls nations and people like puppets on a string.Even the king of idiots ,the son of perdition can be used to serve God's purpose without him even knowing it.

As for the Israeli government,It needs weapons and walls.Its not like the people of God who need no walls.

That’s right, which is why we see this anti-Israel and anti-Christ spirit working in the “United Nations”(global beast system) empowering the 10 kings of Islam to both hate and kill Jews and Christians.

The slaughter of the enemies of God and His Christ shall be great!

36 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

That’s right, which is why we see this anti-Israel and anti-Christ spirit working in the “United Nations”(global beast system) empowering the 10 kings of Islam to both hate and kill Jews and Christians.

The slaughter of the enemies of God and His Christ shall be great!

The anti Christ spirit is in Israel.

You don't seem to comprehend who denies Jesus is the Christ.

1 John 2:22

Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son.

Antichrist spirit has been around for 2000 years.It didn't start with the United nations.It started with the Sanhedrin.The leaders of the Jews who rejected Jesus.It is very strong on the Israeli government today .There is probably not a single member of the Knesset that proclaims Jesus is the Christ.