IGNORED

Israel, like Samson, got a hair cut and was made blind, but in the end they shall renew their strength.

Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

Concerning the nation known as Israel in the land of Israel today.

Is Israel little compared to the ten Islamic nations around it? ✔️

Did Israel come from the north west into the pleasant land? ✔️

Does little Israel appear to be stouter than the ten Islamic nations?  ✔️

Is Israel different than the ten Islamic nations? ✔️

Did Israel subdued three kings? ✔️

Does Israels capital reside on seven mountains? ✔️

Will the saints in Israel be persecuted according to Jesus? ✔️

Will the saints inherit the land of Israel according to scripture? ✔️

27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Is the nation of Israel which dwells in the middle east today,the little horn of Daniel 7? ✔️

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.94
  • Days Won:  2

27 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The little horn dwells with the ten Islamic kings.

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

He came up after the ten Islamic kings rose up in the kingdom.He persecutes the saints in the land of Israel for 3.5 years before Christ comes.

He's in the land of Israel where the saints will be persecuted.

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

That little horn is “the spirit” of antichrist that works “in” all the false prophets of the world, including Islam.😊

27 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The little horn dwells with the ten Islamic kings.

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

He came up after the ten Islamic kings rose up in the kingdom.He persecutes the saints in the land of Israel for 3.5 years before Christ comes.

He's in the land of Israel where the saints will be persecuted.

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

That little horn is “the spirit” of antichrist that works “in” all the false prophets of the world, including Islam.😊

1 minute ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

The little horn is different than the ten Islamic kings it shares the kingdom with.

You are purposely ignoring scripture.

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

why do you ignore scripture?

3 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The little horn is different than the ten Islamic kings it shares the kingdom with.

You are purposely ignoring scripture.

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

why do you ignore scripture?

Why is it you do not understand the “spiritual things”of God? 

God is the one who removes the horns of the Gentiles from Israel, Judah, and Jerusalem by His 4 carpenters…

Zechariah 1:13-21

King James Version

13 And the Lord answered the angel that talked with me with good words and comfortable words.

14 So the angel that communed with me said unto me, Cry thou, saying, Thus saith the Lordof hosts; (((I am jealous for Jerusalem and for Zion)))with a great jealousy.

15 And I am very sore displeased with (((the heathen)))that are at ease: for I was but a little displeased, and they helped forward the affliction.

16 Therefore thus saith the Lord; (((I am returned to Jerusalem with mercies:))) my house shall be built in it, saith the Lord of hosts, and a line shall be stretched forth upon Jerusalem.

17 Cry yet, saying, Thus saith the Lord of hosts; My cities through prosperity shall yet be spread abroad; and the Lord shall yet (((comfort Zion, and shall yet choose Jerusalem.)))

18 Then lifted I up mine eyes, and saw, and behold ((four horns.))

19 And I said unto the angel that talked with me, What be these? And he answered me, These are (((the horns)))which have scattered Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem.

20 And the Lord shewed me ((four carpenters.))

21 Then said I, What come these to do? And he spake, saying, These are ((the horns))which have “scattered Judah,”so that no man did lift up his head: but these are come to fray them, to (((cast out the horns of the Gentiles,)))which lifted up (((their horn))) over the land of Judah to scatter it.”

28 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Why is it you do not understand the “spiritual things”of God? 

God is the one who removes the horns of the Gentiles from Israel, Judah, and Jerusalem by His 4 carpenters…

Zechariah 1:13-21

King James Version

13 And the Lord answered the angel that talked with me with good words and comfortable words.

14 So the angel that communed with me said unto me, Cry thou, saying, Thus saith the Lordof hosts; (((I am jealous for Jerusalem and for Zion)))with a great jealousy.

15 And I am very sore displeased with (((the heathen)))that are at ease: for I was but a little displeased, and they helped forward the affliction.

16 Therefore thus saith the Lord; (((I am returned to Jerusalem with mercies:))) my house shall be built in it, saith the Lord of hosts, and a line shall be stretched forth upon Jerusalem.

17 Cry yet, saying, Thus saith the Lord of hosts; My cities through prosperity shall yet be spread abroad; and the Lord shall yet (((comfort Zion, and shall yet choose Jerusalem.)))

18 Then lifted I up mine eyes, and saw, and behold ((four horns.))

19 And I said unto the angel that talked with me, What be these? And he answered me, These are (((the horns)))which have scattered Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem.

20 And the Lord shewed me ((four carpenters.))

21 Then said I, What come these to do? And he spake, saying, These are ((the horns))which have “scattered Judah,”so that no man did lift up his head: but these are come to fray them, to (((cast out the horns of the Gentiles,)))which lifted up (((their horn))) over the land of Judah to scatter it.”

The little horn which has come to the pleasant land is not like the ten Islamic horns.It is the nation of Israel which dwells in the land of Israel today.

Is Israel little compared to the ten Islamic nations around it? ✔️

Did Israel come from the north west into the pleasant land? ✔️

Does little Israel appear to be stouter than the ten Islamic nations?  ✔️

Is Israel different than the ten Islamic nations? ✔️

Did Israel subdued three kings? ✔️

Does Israels capital reside on seven mountains? ✔️

Will the saints in Israel be persecuted according to Jesus? ✔️

Will the saints inherit the land of Israel according to scripture? ✔️

27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Is the nation of Israel which dwells in the middle east today,the little horn of Daniel 7? ✔️

Edited by Shilohsfoal

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The little horn which has come to the pleasant land is not like the ten Islamic horns.It is the nation of Israel which dwells in the land of Israel today.

Is Israel little compared to the ten Islamic nations around it? ✔️

Did Israel come from the north west into the pleasant land? ✔️

Does little Israel appear to be stouter than the ten Islamic nations?  ✔️

Is Israel different than the ten Islamic nations? ✔️

Did Israel subdued three kings? ✔️

Does Israels capital reside on seven mountains? ✔️

Will the saints in Israel be persecuted according to Jesus? ✔️

Will the saints inherit the land of Israel according to scripture? ✔️

Is the nation of Israel which dwells in the middle east today,the little horn of Daniel 7? ✔️

God’s Israel is the only nation that shall be left in the end.  Get on the side of the winning team. 😊

For I am with thee, saith the Lord, to save thee: though (((I make a full end of all nations))) whither I have scattered thee, yet ((I will not make a full end of thee:))but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.
Fear thou not, O Jacob my servant, saith the Lord: for I am with thee; for (((I will make a full end of all the nations)))whither I have driven thee: but ((I will not make a full end of thee,)) but correct thee in measure; yet will I not leave thee wholly unpunished.

2 hours ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

God’s Israel is the only nation that shall be left in the end.  Get on the side of the winning team. 😊

For I am with thee, saith the Lord, to save thee: though (((I make a full end of all nations))) whither I have scattered thee, yet ((I will not make a full end of thee:))but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.
Fear thou not, O Jacob my servant, saith the Lord: for I am with thee; for (((I will make a full end of all the nations)))whither I have driven thee: but ((I will not make a full end of thee,)) but correct thee in measure; yet will I not leave thee wholly unpunished.

I am on the side of the winning team.

I just happen to know the king and his kingdom in the land of Israel today is not the winning team.

The winning team is the team that the promised land is given to in the end.Its the loosing team that governs the promised land today.

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.