IGNORED

Israel, like Samson, got a hair cut and was made blind, but in the end they shall renew their strength.

Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.33
  • Content Count:  973
  • Content Per Day:  2.83
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The ten Islamic kings hate the prostitute because of what the Israeli government is doing today.

Revelation 17:16

The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire.

Both Jews and Gentiles that were once of the faith have played the harlot by taking up the false beliefs, false doctrines, false idols, and the traditions “of the world/Nations.”

Not really.Its mainly them who followed after he beast that worship it,but many I see worshiping the beast since it's deadly wound was healed.They believe it's of God or something because it was healed.

Many christians claim the beast can not be defeated.

The Beast out of the Sea

13 The dragon[a] stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”

Yes really…

He that committeth sin is (((of)))the devil

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Both Jews and Gentiles that were once of the faith have played the harlot by taking up the false beliefs, false doctrines, false idols, and the traditions “of the world/Nations.”

The ten Islamic nations hate Israel.That is who they attack.

Revelation 17:16

The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire.

5 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Yes really…

That says nothing about worshiping the beast.Why is it that you have such a hard time understanding the beast?

You believe sin is going to persecute the saints throughout Israel?

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

7 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Yes really…

And how is it ,that you have an idea who the ten kings of Islam are but you don't understand the one that is not Islamic?

The different one.

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

How is it you can't understand this being they are sharing the same kingdom,?

No,I don't believe the lies in the Quran.I understand those lies.

As I said.I read those lies to have a better understanding of what the ten Islamic kings believe.

So I know what they believe,

What they do.

When they do it 

And what happens to them.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

You said you understand “what they do” “when they do it” and “what happens to them” by reading their lies. 😆

So you are believing their lies if you “understand”by their lies “what they do” “when they do it” and “what happens to them” by “believing”what they say is true.👀

3 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

You said you understand “what they do” “when they do it” and “what happens to them” by reading their lies. 😆

So you are believing their lies if you “understand”by their lies “what they do” “when they do it” and “what happens to them” by “believing”what they say is true.👀

False.

I understand what they do and what happens to them by reading the bible.

I understand why they do what they do by what they believe will happen.That is the lie they believe.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

8 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

That says nothing about worshiping the beast.Why is it that you have such a hard time understanding the beast?

You believe sin is going to persecute the saints throughout Israel?

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

That is how the whole world worships the Red Dragon/ Beast… it is by serving sin.

2 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

That is how the whole world worships the Red Dragon/ Beast… it is by serving sin.

And you believe it is sin that will persecute the saints throughout all of Israel before Christ comes?

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

4 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

And how is it ,that you have an idea who the ten kings of Islam are but you don't understand the one that is not Islamic?

The different one.

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

How is it you can't understand this being they are sharing the same kingdom,?

The ten horns are connected to the 7 heads which are connected to the body of the Red Dragon.  They are all United by “One Spirit,”which is that of the Devil/Dragon/Old Serpent/ Leviathan.

That “spirit”of the Devil that unites them works in “all sinners”….

Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, (((the spirit))) that now worketh in the children of disobedience: (=sinners)