• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  665
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/10/1978

What should one think. Some people are blessed with features that are well pleasing for the opposite sex and some feel short changed. Those who feel short change, is God telling them they are meant to be single because of that? Because no one wants to be a disappointment and if certain features were not important, it wouldn't be an issue I guess. Any encouraging words would be appreciated, but the truth more. God bless! :thumbsup:

G'day mate,

Just wanna let you know that i, myself chose not to befriend people because of their looks...in fact (sorry for all those good-lookers out there - no offense) i find most people that have great looks do not have much to offer in the way of the intellectual sense...i like people who are down to earth not those who look like they should be in the clouds.

Just to give you a bit of background on my position on this matter:

I was one of those "Ugly Ducklings" at school i was one of the least liked kids and the good lookers used to have fun in letting me know i was ugly...you see kids usually pick on other kids because the so called "ugly kids" have something different that the others are scared of...you see i was born with a cancerous tumor to my right eye, and it was not very pleasing to the eyes...so the good looking kids beat me and called me freak, pop-eye, stupid, moron, the incest-baby, butt-face !!!

to try to make me fit in a bit and also cause the tumor was growing at the age of seven my parents arranged to have my eye surgically removed...so for the next six months i had to wear an eye patch...the name calling and bullying continued...after this time it had been arranged for me to have a prosthetic eye made for me so that i looked somewhat normal (but if you look at my profile pic, you can see it still doesn't look normal) the name calling and bullying still continued all of my school-life and still does to this day 13 years later !!!

But...there was light at the end of the tunnel for me cause even after all this i came to the Lord and was born-again...God then blessed me with a wife that He practically dropped into my lap...and we have since been blessed with two beautiful children and another on the way !!!

the moral of this story is to never think you are too "ugly" or "broken" for God to move in your life...and in love He will provide our deepest hearts desires cause that's how much He truly loves us...OK

" GOD LOVES YOU !!! "

:noidea:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  95
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

What should one think. Some people are blessed with features that are well pleasing for the opposite sex and some feel short changed. Those who feel short change, is God telling them they are meant to be single because of that? Because no one wants to be a disappointment and if certain features were not important, it wouldn't be an issue I guess. Any encouraging words would be appreciated, but the truth more. God bless! :thumbsup:

G'day mate,

Just wanna let you know that i, myself chose not to befriend people because of their looks...in fact (sorry for all those good-lookers out there - no offense) i find most people that have great looks do not have much to offer in the way of the interlectual sense...i like people who are down to earth not those who look like they should be in the clouds.

Just to give you a bit of background on my position on this matter:

I was one of those "Ugly Ducklings" at school i was one of the least liked kids and the good lookers used to have fun in letting me know i was ugly...you see kids usually pick on other kids because the so called "ugly kids" have something different that the others are scared of...you see i was born with a canserous tummor to my right eye, and it was not very pleasing to the eyes...so the good looking kids beat me and called me freak, pop-eye, stupid, moron, the incest-baby, butt-face !!!

to try to make me fit in a bit and also cause the tummor was growing at the age of seven my parents arranged to have my eye surgically removed...so for the next six months i had to wear an eye patch...the name calling and bullying continued...after this time it had been arranged for me to have a prosthetic eye made for me so that i looked somewhat normal (but if you look at my profile pic, you can see it still doesn't look normal) the namecalling and bullying still continued all of my school-life and still does to this day 13 years later !!!

But...there was light at the end of the tunnel for me cause even after all this i came to the Lord and was born-again...God then blessed me with a wife that He practically dropped into my lap...and we have since been blessed with two beauitful children and another on the way !!!

the morral of this story is to never think you are too "ugly" or "broken" for God to move in your life...and in love He will provide our deepest hearts desires cause that's how much He trully loves us...OK

" GOD LOVES YOU !!! "

:noidea:

Hi "Mickeyjay"

Thats a strong testimony. Thanks!

U r good looking anyways. The eye is not so obvious!

God bless!!!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  665
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  10/10/1978

Hi "Mickeyjay"

God bless!!!

Oh Shucks... :thumbsup:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Hi "Mickeyjay"

God bless!!!

Oh Shucks... :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone. God bless!

sport123