• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Hi!

If you want to engage in a new way to offer intentional praise to the Lord, "ABCs of Praise" is an idea. Inspired by the OT and my spiritual journey:

From A to Z, praise Triune God for an attribute that is meaningful to you.

For example (mine is never the same)... Lord I praise You because You are my

Author of Lifeu; Bulwark of safety;

Comforter, Deliverer, Eternal Song; Father and Abba; Gentle Shepherd; Holiness; Inspirational and covenant "I AM"; Joyful Song; King of kings, Lord of lords--KEEPER of my soul, LOVE of my life..Merciful and Mighty; Near and the God Who Notices; Only hope...Provider, Provision, Prince of Peace; Quiet in Your ways; my Radiance, Refuge, Redeemer, Righteousness, Risen and Returning King...Savior, Shepherd, Solid foundation, Source and Sustainer of my life, Storm breaker and shelter, Truth unchanging, Totality of love grace mercy... Understanding, Unwavering, Unrivaled, Unveiled God, (the One Who) Undergirds me ..Victorious Warrior and Savior..Vision in and through darkness; (my) Wisdom, (full of) Wonder God, Way to eternal life, Watchful...(X)cellent in all Your ways, You are YES and Amen, YOU are God alone and You are Zealous in Your love, Zealous for Zion, Zealous for Your Word, and Zealous for Your Bride! Oh Father, Son, Holy Spirit, I praise You, adore You and bless Your Name!

• Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  192
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, Clay Feet said:

Hi!

If you want to engage in a new way to offer intentional praise to the Lord, "ABCs of Praise" is an idea. Inspired by the OT and my spiritual journey:

From A to Z, praise Triune God for an attribute that is meaningful to you.

For example (mine is never the same)... Lord I praise You because You are my

Author of Lifeu; Bulwark of safety;

Comforter, Deliverer, Eternal Song; Father and Abba; Gentle Shepherd; Holiness; Inspirational and covenant "I AM"; Joyful Song; King of kings, Lord of lords--KEEPER of my soul, LOVE of my life..Merciful and Mighty; Near and the God Who Notices; Only hope...Provider, Provision, Prince of Peace; Quiet in Your ways; my Radiance, Refuge, Redeemer, Righteousness, Risen and Returning King...Savior, Shepherd, Solid foundation, Source and Sustainer of my life, Storm breaker and shelter, Truth unchanging, Totality of love grace mercy... Understanding, Unwavering, Unrivaled, Unveiled God, (the One Who) Undergirds me ..Victorious Warrior and Savior..Vision in and through darkness; (my) Wisdom, (full of) Wonder God, Way to eternal life, Watchful...(X)cellent in all Your ways, You are YES and Amen, YOU are God alone and You are Zealous in Your love, Zealous for Zion, Zealous for Your Word, and Zealous for Your Bride! Oh Father, Son, Holy Spirit, I praise You, adore You and bless Your Name!

That is my God, Lord, Saviour, and Coming King, you just described.  Wonderful Jesus. Praise his Holy name.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1