WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.46
  • Content Count:  44,320
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

Friend, be confident, He is our defense!

2 Kings 6:15-17 And when the servant of the man of God arose early and went out, there was an army, surrounding the city with horses and chariots. And his servant said to him, "Alas, my master! What shall we do?" So he answered, "Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them." And Elisha prayed, and said, "Lord, I pray, open his eyes that he may see." Then the Lord opened the eyes of the young man, and he saw. And behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.

With so much uncertainty of the future, I've been getting more and more emails asking for my opinion.  And honestly, for the past few years, I've not known what I'm doing more than two weeks in advance.  But God has been faithful through it all!

And if there is one thing that I've learned it is this ... in the midst of all this uncertainty, I'm confident in who God is ... and I do know that 'all things work together for good for those who are the called according to His purpose.'

These days, as we press in closer to the Lord and His calling on our lives, the enemy becomes more and more fierce, throwing all kinds of darts of fear and doubt our way.

But as beloved children of God, we can trust the Lord to defend us! God has an invisible army all around, ready to protect us in our times of need.

When the battle intensifies, when the enemy seems to be attacking from every side, when it seems all too great for our eyes, know that the Lord has placed His protection all around you! We may not see it -- but we must walk by faith!

Friend, be encouraged -- "Those who are with us are more than those who are with them". We are not alone!

Your family in the Lord with much agape love,

George, Baht Rivka, Obadiah and Elianna (Dallas, TX)
(Mansfield, Texas)

Editor's Note: During this war, we have been live blogging throughout the day -- sometimes minute by minute on our Telegram channel. Be sure to check it out!

Editor's Note: We are planning our Winter Tour so if you would like us to minister at your congregation, home fellowship, or Israel focused event, be sure to let us know ASAP. You can send an email to george [ @ ] worthyministries.com for more information.

Around the World
Charles III Diagnosed With Cancer, Suspends Public Duties
Britain’s King Charles III has been diagnosed with a form of cancer, Buckingham Palace said Monday.
Iran Building a New Nuclear Reactor In Isfahan
On Monday, Iran announced the construction of a fourth nuclear research reactor in the central city of Isfahan, coming just days after revealing plans for a new nuclear power plant complex in the southern part of the country.
Iran to Participate in Joint Naval Exercises with Russia and China
Iran announced on Monday plans to conduct joint naval drills with Russia and China before the year's end, amid rising regional tensions due to attacks on commercial shipping by Yemen-based Houthi forces and U.S. airstrikes on Iranian-backed militia groups in Iraq and Syria over the weekend.
Russia: Ukraine Kills Dozens In Bakery
Moscow-installed officials accused Ukraine of killing at least 28 people at a bakery in the Russian-occupied city of Lysychansk.
Europe Sees Massive Farmers’ Unrest
Tensions remained high in Europe on Monday, where desperate farmers protested over the weekend, blocking crucial border crossings between Belgium and the Netherlands and clogging the streets with their tractors in other countries.
UK: Pro-life Activist Found Guilty After Holding “Thou Hast Covered Me In My Mother’s Womb” Sign Inside Abortion Clinic Buffer Zone
A Christian pro-life activist in the United Kingdom has been found guilty of breaching a Public Spaces Protection Order (PSPO) by holding a sign outside a London abortion clinic with the words: "Psalm 139:13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb." Stephen Green was convicted at Uxbridge Magistrates' Court on Friday; the abortion clinic he had been at is run by MSI Reproductive Choices, formerly Marie Stopes, in Ealing, west London.

Israel-Palestinian Conflict
Israel Defense Minister States Over 50% of Hamas Beaten
Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant declared on Monday that Hamas has no place where they can hide and highlighted that the Israel Defense Forces has killed or seriously injured over half of Hamas's forces. Furthermore, Gallant pointed to the fact that the IDF has dismantled 18 out of terrorist organization's 24 battalions.
Netherlands Drops Medical Supplies Over Gaza
The Netherlands’ military has dropped four pallets containing medical supplies and other aid from a great height over the Gaza Strip in the first such operation by Dutch forces, several officials said Sunday.

Inside the United States
State of Emergency Declared in California As State Hit With Historic Storm
On Monday, a historic storm unleashed unprecedented rainfall over Los Angeles, triggering landslides of mud and boulders in areas filled with multimillion-dollar homes and forcing those in homeless encampments throughout the city to seek safety. The severe weather conditions resulted in over 1 million people across the state losing power.
Six Pro-Life Activists Face Up to 10 Years in Prison For Protest Outside Abortion Clinic In Tennessee
Six Pro-Life activists face up to 10 years in prison after being convicted of violating federal law for a protest outside an abortion clinic in Tennessee.
‘Don’t Fall For It’: Trump Blasts Senate Border Bill
Many Republicans already are criticizing a border bill expected to be voted on in the U.S. Senate. Former President Donald Trump blasted the proposed legislation Monday, and House Speaker Mike Johnson, R-La., called it “dead on arrival.”

Christian News
UN Asks Hungary’s Advice On Persecuted Christians
The United Nations Special Rapporteur on freedom of religion or belief wants Hungary to share its experiences with helping persecuted Christians “with the rest of the world” amid mounting anti-Christian and anti-Jewish sentiments, a government official said.
Pakistan: Christian Brothers Tortured, Forced to Confess Allegiance to Islam or Die
Two Christian brothers in Punjab Province, Pakistan were abducted last month by Islamic extremists who brutally tortured them and ordered them to confess allegiance to Islam or be killed, the Christian Post (CP) reports.

View the full article