• Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/20/1965

Today's watershed Supreme Court vote

Jim Bramlett

Jun 26, 2003

Dear friends:

You probably already know that today by a vote of 6-3 the U.S. Supreme Court declared homosexual sex as legal in the United States of America, violating their own legal precedent set in 1986.

Whatever happened to legal precedent? Answer: Obviously the same thing that happened in 1962 when, violating two centuries of legal precedent and tradition, the Court delivered, with Engel v. Vitale, a ruling separating Christian principles from education for the first time in history and banned prayer in schools.

In voting with the minority against today's ruling, Justice Scalia said, "The court has largely signed on to the so-called homosexual agenda."

The Court signed on to the homosexual agenda the same way with Roe v. Wade in 1973 they signed on to the radical feminist agenda and officially sanctioned the killing of babies, since resulting in the bloody and horrible deaths of more than 40 million human beings made in God's image. Since mid-20th century, the Court has not been concerned with what the Constitution says and means, which is their real job and they only reason they were created. They are concerned with what is politically correct.

The real issue is not what people do in private. The real issue is that today, June 26, 2003, the United States government, for the first time, has officially sanctioned the sin of sodomy, which God condemns in the Bible. It is a major symbolic gesture and watershed proclamation. The militant homos will use it as a legal wedge across the board on many other issues, such as with the military. Culturally, they are winning big. Of course, in God's eyes, they have already lost.

I believe today's vote is a major prophetic sign, and more evidence of America's and the world's moral collapse and the soon return of Jesus Christ. Today may have been one of the last straws before God pulls down the curtain and says, "Enough!"

Yesterday the world was standing on the precipice of the wrath of Revelation. Today, it is leaning over the side.

Guest Mudfly

I agree...America's, and the worlds for that matter, morals are definitely plummiting downward.

I do believe today's decision is one of the major steps in evenutal legalization of same-sex marriage here in America. I believe in the next few years, our nation will follow in Canada's footsteps.

I also read today where New Zealand just legalized prostitution. :wacko:

Mudfly

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

It's already legal in Las Vegas...and has been for some time.