IGNORED

My parents do not find church a priority, And they do not identify with traditional, Smaller churches. They live off of modern day entertainment, And mainstream media news outlets

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  431
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,213
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  0

My parents do not find church a priority, And they do not identify with traditional, Smaller churches. They live off of mainstream news outlets, And mainstream modern entertainment. They isolate, And shop and run 'errands', And only run errands on the weekends, and once a week during the week.

Since Covid, they have no plans to ever attend a smaller church again. They think it is a breeding ground for germs.

I have no transportation of my own to get to church. I can not put it in their house if I had the money for it, either. It is not a priority for them to go to church. They think this is all OK with God. 

I need help. They don't want to meet anyone at church. They do not want to meet people at church. 

I need help. And prayers. I can not meet people in person at a traditional church. It is too hard for me to get there.

Edited by believeinHim