• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.46
  • Content Count:  44,385
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

Friend, the blood must be applied!

Exodus 12:12-13 For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD. And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

As our family prepared and led a Passover Seder a few years ago, the Lord reminded me of a truth which I had understood, but never had seen so clearly applied from the Passover story.

Of course, the celebration of Passover for believers normally emphasizes the revelation of our Passover Lamb -- the Lamb of God, Yeshua, who was delivered up, a Lamb without blemish, and sacrificed in our place as an offering for our sins. As Israel celebrates deliverance from slavery, we celebrate deliverance from the bondage of sin. We celebrate knowing that death no longer has power over us since we pass from this temporal world into the eternal when we die.

Furthermore, when the children of Israel were passed over, while each of the firstborn of Egypt died, Israel did not depart as penniless slaves. They left carrying with them the riches of Egypt! Likewise, we who were spiritually "penniless" when we came to the Lamb, instantaneously inherited riches beyond our imagination. These are two of the wonderful lessons from the Passover event.

As I studied in preparation for our Seder another truth has struck me powerfully-- the blood needed to be applied! If the children of Israel had merely believed in the power of the lamb's blood, and the word of Moses, but never applied it to their doorposts, the angel of death would still have killed their firstborn! A passive belief in the blood would not have saved them -- action was required -- the blood needed to be applied to their doorpost. Once the blood was applied, a line was drawn across which the angel of death could not pass!

Most of us have an understanding of the power of the blood. But are we actively applying the blood to our lives and circumstances as a hedge of protection around us? No, not as a magic formula, but prayerfully in the spirit, as a cleansing and protective reality over our lives, families, loved ones, homes, cities, and nations.

Friend, assume your authority as a child of God this Passover season, and apply the blood over any area of your life that needs His supernatural protection and provision. Don't take a passive approach in these last days, but be actively walking in the power of the blood, this Passover, and in the coming days....for truly, if there was ever a time we needed to be walking in His power, protection and victory, it's Today!

Your family in the Lord with much agape love,

George, Baht Rivka, Obadiah and Elianna (Dallas, TX)
(Baltimore, Maryland)

Editor's Note: Latest Video: Understanding Cycles, Freedom and Passover!

Editor's Note: During this war, we have been live blogging throughout the day -- sometimes minute by minute on our Telegram channel. Be sure to check it out!

Editor's Note: We are planning our summer Tour so if you would like us to minister at your congregation, home fellowship, or Israel focused event, be sure to let us know ASAP. You can send an email to george [ @ ] worthyministries.com for more information.

Around the World
UN Nuclear Official Warns: Iran “Weeks, Not Months” Away from Having Sufficient Uranium for a Bomb
Rafael Mariano Grossi, the head of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), told Deutsche Welle that Iran is "weeks rather than months" away from having enough enriched uranium to build a nuclear bomb.
UK Pledges $620 Million in Additional Military Support for Ukraine
On Tuesday, the U.K. Prime Minister announced that the nation will increase its defense spending to 2.5% of GDP by the end of the decade. Additionally, he pledged $620 million in military aid to Ukraine, including long-range missiles and four million rounds of ammunition.
Five Dead As Migrant Tragedy Hits English Channel
Five people, including one child, have died in an attempt to cross the English Channel from France, just hours after Britain’s Parliament approved a law to deport migrants to Rwanda.
South China Hit With Deadly Floods After Record Rainfall Levels
Massive floods in south China’s Guangdong province have killed at least four people since the region began to be battered by record levels of rainfall last week, ITV News reports.

Israel-Palestinian Conflict
Israel Prepares for Rafah Operation; Civilian Evacuation Anticipated to Take 3-6 Weeks
Israel's military is preparing to target what it describes as the final stronghold of Hamas in Rafah, a city in Gaza where over a million Palestinians are currently seeking refuge.

Inside the United States
Senate Approves $95 Billion Aid Package for Ukraine, Israel, and Taiwan
In a late Tuesday vote, the Democrat-controlled Senate passed a $95.3 billion foreign aid package. The legislation provides $60.8 billion in military aid to Ukraine, $26.4 billion to Israel, and $8 billion to Taiwan.
More Than 1.7 Million Illegal Entries In First Six Months Of Fiscal 2024
More than 1.7 million foreign nationals have illegally entered the U.S. in the first six months of fiscal 2024, the greatest number for this time period in U.S. history.

Christian News
Sudan Civil War: USCIRF Raises Alarm For Attacks On Religious Communities, “Horrors” Remind of Genocide
The United States Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF) warned last week that the year-long war between the Islamic Sudanese Armed Forces (SAF) and their rival, the Islamic Rapid Support Forces (RSF) paramilitary group, has reached devastating levels and is severely impacting religious communities including Christians.
Nepal Christians Vulnerable to Hindu Persecution, “Pray for Nepal’s Government”
As Christians in India suffer increasing violent persecution at the hands of extremist Hindu nationalists, believers in next-door Nepal are now at risk of persecution as that same Hindu nationalism begins to target them too, International Christian Concern (ICC) reports.

View the full article

• Thumbs Up 1