• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  582
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/10/1970

Kiwi,

Well, you have a difficult thrological delimma.  If our physical illnesses were carried by Christ with our sin...then where does illness come from?  How can we be sure that our sins are covered if I am a believer with diabetes?  Kiwi, do you EVER get a cold?   I deal with sick Christians everyday.  Are they sick because they are secret sinners?  Is there faith not as strong as others?   What about sick children with cancer?  Here is one key observation you should think about.   We all get old and sick.   Healing ministries don't last long in nursing homes.  Its great to talk about the cross and divine health when we are young.....much more difficult when we are old and our hands ache 24 hours a day from arthritis and our meds list is 3 pages long.  

Did you look at Romans 8?   Specifically Paul writes that the earth and our bodies groan for redemption.   He writes our physical bodies are currently bound to corruption (death, disease, decay) and seek to be free.  

- Dr. Steve

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

While I have never witnessed true healing myself, I have heard of healings from others and I believe they were true healings.

I have a hard time believing those televangelists on tv with their yelling be healed and pushing people over and then all of a sudden someone who has supposedly never walked a day in his life get up and walk. Something about that just doesn't fly right with me.

I do believe the Lord heals today. And boy would I love to be healed right this minute! To be able to run and take long walks and do all those things I LOVE doing again! What joy! Heaven on earth I tell you!

But if it's not His will that I be healed here on earth - I will be healed in the world to come because we are promised not only incorruptible bodies BUT no more pain, sorrow or tears.

Praise to you Lord Jesus!