Rosanne

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

If we are attending a Church,we must be all careful how we may treat those who are new in the Church.

Guest C.D. Light

Rosanne--Were your prayers answers also being held back during that time?

I too know that especially now in these last days, this will probably happen even moreso, since satan knows his time is short; he is and will send more and more troublemakers right into the churches for just the reason you gave.

I finally had to leave a whole church because so many of them were not really wanting the Will of God for me, because it was NOT what THEY wanted to happen in the church.

But they've all lived to see their WHOLE church crumble because of it. So it ended up that they STILL didnt have their church the way THEY wanted it to be.  There just is NO church at all now.

God had been trying to work out His Will there, and the person involved with it voice it in a round about way. When they did, the people showed their rebellion against the idea.

So the person was dissuaded from proceeding in that direction. Lets say also that the person themselves was not exactly being obedient to begin with; then the people greatly added to it.  Consequently, they all suffered for it.

But then so did I, as I was shoved out of the Will of God, I felt like a wandering jew or something, without a homeland.

At first I blamed God, because it had been His idea. I was unaware that "christians" would be so gutsy as to really defy Gods plans. But it came to the time when I saw they INDEED would.  They made such a mudhole of it then, that God changed His mind and said "I dont want to put you into THAT" and He told me to leave.

Its probably one of the saddest experiences a christian can have.

But, hey!  Im just fine now  :thumb:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks C.D.light for responding to my letter. I so glad that you are fine now.