• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/17/1984

Hebrews 11

I have really felt God telling me to study foundation. I feel like by reading this chapter again, I know how strong my foundation is and how important it is to have a strong spiritual foundation. God, our Lord, is so important and living in Him/Him living in and through us is the most amazing. I am learning to trust Him and let Him lead me in all the I do. A strong foundation though is key because without that we are subjected to the world and all the it has to offer.

1 Kings 19:7, 10-21

This book and these verses just cleansed me. The Lord was showing His presence so strongly. I told him as Elijah said in this chapter, 10,14 "I have been very zealous for the Lord almighty..." It was so awesome how the Lord knew I needed rest 19:7, and then I was able to confess to Him all that was on my heart. As it says in Psalms 139:1-2 I believe "search my heart and know my heart." Well, He has searched my heart, He knows all about me, more than I know of myself. Thank you Lord for knowing me and being able to give me the strength and encouragement I need to get through the day. I pray that in the year to come I"ll be able to draw even closer to you. By faith I follow you!

Britani

Thank you for reading and God bless you today and everyday.