IGNORED

Please, share how God has turned you around.

Kalashnikova

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  228
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

It

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  08/17/1984

:noidea: I feel that in the past year God has really touched my life. I went from really not letting Him live through me, and still turning to the ways of the Lord, to really knowing that I am letting Him live through me. I have turned my life completely over to Him, and because of that I have been blessed beyond belief. Once, I really started to turn my life around to His way, I found the love of life, and I didn't think that this year was going to be a year of marriage, but it happened. I got married on October 1, 2005. It was a wonderful day and I love my husband and he loves me; it's wonderful to be married and to have someone to share my life with. Since I've been married I have learned just how important waiting until marrige to have sex. God has really shown me just how wrong it was for me to participate in that act before hand, now I can use that experience to tell others how important it is to wait. God has just really blessed me this year, and I am really lucky to have Him in my life; I hope in the years to come I can continue to grow in Him.

God bless, Britani

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  228
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Great testimony! I agree with you that we must wait until we get married to have sex.

I also had a good year: some people came to the Lord through my min. this year, God has blessed me to start a music group, God brought new friends into my life.

:th_handshake: I feel that in the past year God has really touched my life. I went from really not letting Him live through me, and still turning to the ways of the Lord, to really knowing that I am letting Him live through me. I have turned my life completely over to Him, and because of that I have been blessed beyond belief. Once, I really started to turn my life around to His way, I found the love of life, and I didn't think that this year was going to be a year of marriage, but it happened. I got married on October 1, 2005. It was a wonderful day and I love my husband and he loves me; it's wonderful to be married and to have someone to share my life with. Since I've been married I have learned just how important waiting until marrige to have sex. God has really shown me just how wrong it was for me to participate in that act before hand, now I can use that experience to tell others how important it is to wait. God has just really blessed me this year, and I am really lucky to have Him in my life; I hope in the years to come I can continue to grow in Him.

God bless, Britani