Catsmeow

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,029
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

Cats: If I didn't care or love for people here, there would be no use in staying

here. I love to encourage, but if I don't really care for them, or love them how

could I encourage?

I see how VoG is. He wants to be in a place where he is mostly isolated from

everyone, but still wants them to agree with everything he says. That sounds

a bit fishy.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

So true. :(

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  329
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

VOG....here is why it's a little suspicious.

No one in the Bible just "assumed" the office of prophet. I can't really find anyone who wanted it! Prophets are killed in Jerusalem.

It doesn't matter whether you want it or not... WE ARE CALLED BY HIS NAME!

WE ARE CHOSEN BY GOD!

We don't choose to be prophets, teachers, etc.

GOD APPOINTS!

And yes, that is very humbling to know that all prophets in the bible ended up killed in rather cruel ways.

The point is.. GOD CALLS , APPOINTS AND ANNOINTS, But some are afraid of what MEN MAY SAY if they step into that role they are called into! BE NOT ASHAMED OF WHO YOU ARE.

I say to FEAR NOT, what men may say and boldy step into your calling WITH TRUST AND CONFIDENCE IN CHRIST!

Guest shadow2b
One of the very key issues here VOG is what you stated before...you don't see fellow believers as Family...just a "Body"...a rather impersonal thing. 

But a family is up close and personal..there's commitment and love ...real love.....not just words.

You don't see it. You're absolutely right..you don't see the love. Why? You don't look. You don't respond when someone reaches out to you. I know...I've tried. So have others. You've got the walls up.

I don't want to hurt you but it's so  frustrating. You want everyone to sit and quietly listen to whatever you say. Why?

You're so right...nobody knows you. That much IS true. They don't know you because you've purposely distanced yourself.

Somehow, you've listened to someone somewhere and they must have convinced you of something  .... I dunno. That you can come before a bunch of people you don't know, expect them to just nod and agree with you..and if they do, the Spirit of God is upon them and if they don't...something MUST be wrong with them!

That's kinda how you see us...we either nod and agree with you or we're not in the Spirit or we're not loving....

Sorry....bro. Doesn't work that way. If you truly understood love, you'd realize there's more to love than that. We're not easily intimidated to nod and agree with anybody who shows up and claims to speak for God. Sorry.

No, we do not know you...that much is correct.

NOW isn't that quite a coincidence CATS Steve & I sad the same thing TO & about voice---BUT our advice & conclusions were quite readily REjected the same as your will be or already have been cats

-you're so right...nobody knows you. That much IS true. They don't know you because you've purposely distanced yourself.

Somehow, you've listened to someone somewhere and they must have convinced you of something .... I dunno. That you can come before a bunch of people you don't know, expect them to just nod and agree with you..and if they do, the Spirit of God is upon them and if they don't...something MUST be wrong with them!

AM-A-ZING CATS--- really I think several here have spoken the very "SAME" WORDS---NOW,HOW in

the blue-eyed world could something like that happen SO many times on several different threads????

BY several different people & almost the same identical words be used???? BUT you know how US

right wing religious fanatical conspirators are--WE are always "conspiring" against someone for one

reason or another RIGHT????-- could this also be termed--{ pre-rehearsing} HMMMMMMMM???????

WeLL I'M just at a total loss for words now cats--- :x: :rofl::rofl: ------------GOD-BLESS------Gary-

• Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

AM-A-ZING CATS--- really I think several here have spoken the very "SAME" WORDS---NOW,HOW in

the blue-eyed world could something like that happen SO many times on several different threads????

Now, Gary...how'd you know I was blue-eyed?

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Now, Gary...how'd you know I was blue-eyed?

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

I can't help but wonder what church he attends and what they're putting in his head...

Fish ain't bitin' cats! Not yesterday, and not today either.

He didn't answer the question when I asked it, but who knows, maybe you have a better connection?? :o

But now I'm also starting to wonder if they remembered to de-program him first. :D:noidea: No pun intended