jenni211

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

just a thought. everyone seems to think that just because someone does not get taken with the xians at rapture, it means they will not have a chance to be saved. do you guys believe in the tribulation period. people can still get saved during this time.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

Read 2John...written to the elect lady and her children. Elect...those who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, confess Him with their mouth and have repented of their sins...chosen of God. The Lord laid out this plan for fallen man from the foundation of the world. When the first Adam sinned and through him sin entered our lives, the Lord had a plan for the second Adam to come redeem us...the Second Adam, having no sin, gave His life for us and therefore the plan of salvation was set in motion. It was predestined that the Lord would do this and all who believed would be called and chosen...the elect of God.

Oh the joys of the simplicity of Jesus Christ crucified. The doctrine of Christ . Sound.

Child of God, if you believe on the Lord and have asked Him to forgive you and come into your heart. If you are born again, you are the elect of God.

The only use that i see for the 1000 year mellenium reign is for others to know to come to the saving knowledge of Christ.

Since it says that all need to hear and accept Christ or reject Him. There will be many still haven't heard. Then the gates close. There are martyrs and the 12,000 from each Israeli tribe that are specifically spoken of in seperation of the elect but I believe they are still elected. There are many who have had seeds sown that will come to know Jesus when His mighty foot lands. Many who think they are saved will be left behind. Ask him who does he believe the BRIDE of Christ is verses the elect. That may be a interesting conversation... Hope I helped you a bit. All that is said Must be proved Scripturally otherwise it is null and void. :thumbsup: patricia1