• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  489
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/12/1964

"In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in many various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his son, whom he appointed heir of all things, through whom he made the universe." Hebrews 1:1,2.

There you have it.......What did Jesus say when questioned about ANYTHING........??? "Do you not KNOW...?? Have you not HEARD..?? It is WRITTEN. Let them Listen to Moses and the prophets. For if they do not believe what Moses and the prophets have said, how are they going to believe what I say."

Jesus confirmed the prophecies that were already written.......The new Testament is simply the Works of Christ as he walked this earth and the outworkings of his teachings throughout the various churches. Dreams and visions friends should only CONFIRM what has already been written......For mark my words you do NOT want to be placed in the category of those who say...."The Lord has said, " when the Lord has NOT said. Every prophetic Word given in the Old testament will come to pass at the appointed time....Christ has already spoken of these things....if a man comes to you and speaks of things UNbiblical, then shake the dust from your feet and move on........

Prophecy is CONFIRMATION, not INFORMATION...........

Unbelievers must listen to the Words of God already written......."For if they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not believe even if a man comes back from the dead to tell them..." Seems he was right wasn't he...!!

I have had dreams too and I've been able to take out of them some very important messages, however I'm not quick to use my dreams as a teaching...Oftentimes God is simply warning ME......If my dream lines up with biblical principle I am still careful.....I seek godly counsel and accountability. :thumbsup::24::24:

Regards,

Ben.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic