• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

:t:

dude,i think I know what this is. Before I became a true Christian, I was involved with Zelda,ocluttic, and i would have fear attacks at night :rofl: Really, i, saw a Deamon in my room and it wouldn't move for a while. I literally saw

it reaching at me!!!! Iwas too afaraid to Go in there for maybe 8 Months!!!! Keep in mind that I Just SAW it and i

don't think i have any ability greater than yours in CHRIST.

I'd sit there watch it For a few seconds and then Run away. after that I saw stuff all around the room and fast

movement could be a deamon's reaction to keep you in fear and miss what GOD's trying to Show you. Like The

devils in that room did to me. Right now I Find out I'm experencing Discernment. Now i'm less Fearful Because of it!!!!!!!!!!!God Knew!!!!!! I think u are getting visions of something that's happening in Le Spiritual Realm. That's Aw-w-w-w-w-wesome. Ask GOD

For an Answer and Attempt Longingly to get addicted to HIM. You'll Feel GREAT PEASE about it. When God Gives you an answer You Know It. email me at RobSloan@cox.net to check up on how you're doin'.

For Him, Rob Sloan

:t2: :t: :rofl: :t: :t2: :t: :t2: :t: :t2: :t: :rofl: :t: :rofl: :t: