IGNORED

Cost Of Following Jesus

desertcry

Guest Joy in the Lord
My question is...is it wrong then to do anything else with your life? Are we all supposed to not try to find careers to devote your entire life to Jesus? Because if that was true then nothing would get done in this world

I can't just quit college, my parents are paying good money so that I can get a career. Yet College sucks up most of my time, so I can't devote the whole day to Jesus...

What if I love my life? What if I'm enjoying the blessings I have? Am I then wrong, that I love God's creation? That I enjoy movies from time to time?

Hello Internal Flame,

The desires of your heart are put there by God. If you are enjoying the blessings God has given you and you are blessing others then God is directing your path. Follow after peace. If deep inside you have a quiet calm and peace, that is God. When you start to step off of His path, you will feel uncertainty and a disturbance inside.

I enjoy movies from time to time and as I draw closer to God, He changes me from the inside out and I have definitely changed in the type of movies I view and the frequency that I go to movies.

It is a process and if your heart is set on God, He will change you through His grace. The change will be permanent and effortless. :) God Bless You!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic