• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/22/1974

Greetings all!

I'm happy to find a site with fellow Christians and Judeo-Christian apologists. My two favorite apologists are Dr. Ravi Zacharias (of www.rzim.org) and Pastor Bob Enyart (of www.kgov.com). Both led me even closer to Christ with their great wisdom and knowledge.

However, I was led to this site as I am seeking an old friend. A buddy from school many a year ago. We both loved drawing comics and I lost touch with him some time back. Like over a decade ago (sheesh... sure doesn't seem like that long though, ha). I'm happy to discover that he's into Christian Apologetics, as I'm fairly certain (I'd dare say 99.99%) that he posts on this site under the name... mscoville

...or fmcowboy. His name is Marty (or Martin) Scoville. I've been unsuccessful in my many attempts of contacting him, and I'm hoping I can find him here. he's an old friend and a Christian artist, which are two things that are important to me. I noticed he posted several times in 2004... but that's now 2 years ago... ugh. Does he post here often anymore, and does anybody know his email or any way to reach him via instant messenger or some other form of computer contact? I'd greatly appreciate it!

In Christ,

-Chris ChrusherComix

Towner comics

Edited by ChrisChrusherComix

• Group:  Members

HELP! Seeking MSCOVILLE!!! Can anybody help me?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

He does post here. :huh:

Use the search function at the top. You will see his posts.

Peace,

Dave

Hi!

Yes, I've seen many posts by him via that search, and I'm fairly sure it's my old school friend based on several things that seem to be more than coincidental. But I can't email or PM him. Plus, it looks like his most recent post was maybe 2 years ago or so? I haven't been able to find anything newer than 2 years or more. Please keep a look out. I read one of his posts claiming he wished he could vote for Ravi Zacharias to be president! LOL! I'm shocked that he and I have more in common than when I knew back in school. I've been kicked out o a few boards for some of the very same things he's posrted here (obviously they weren't Chrustian like this one).

BTW, another side topic... anybody here listen to Bob Enyart of www.kgov.com? Along with RZIM, I think he's a great apologist and Christian commentator. His talk show, Bob Enyart Live, alng with Ravi's Just Thinking and Let My People Think, are staples of my daily listening.

God bless!

-Chris

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

I actually admire Ravi Zacharias myself. Great Apologist. I have a tape of him from down at the Naval Academy in Annapolis, MD. A friend of mine went and asked if he could tape the talk. He said Ravi was most gracious and even told the people there to go ahead and tape him.

It is a marvelous discussion on Moral Relativism. :P

Make 10 posts and you can PM your friend.

Peace,

Dave

Grace to you,

I actually admire Ravi Zacharias myself. Great Apologist. I have a tape of him from down at the Naval Academy in Annapolis, MD. A friend of mine went and asked if he could tape the talk. He said Ravi was most gracious and even told the people there to go ahead and tape him.

It is a marvelous discussion on Moral Relativism. :P

Make 10 posts and you can PM your friend.

Peace,

Dave

Awesome! I was wondering why I couldn't PM or email him.. it kept saying error or something. Thanks a lot!

And yes, I just recently listened to a bunch of Ravi's shows on mp3 while I worked last week, and a few of them were on Moral Relativism if I recall. He's such an effective speaker.

I think you'd like Bob Enyart as well. The best shows are his usually his debates. He's a magnificent debater on many topics, and I espacially like when he debates evolutionists and moral relativists. Problem is, in the last few years, nobody much has dared debate him. A few of his more recent debates can be found on TheologyOnline, another Christian message board forum.